Chapter 129: Henituse War: "The Shield will not Break."

Although the video was shaking as if the informant had been in hiding when he filmed it, the nobles could still see tens of monsters flying in the sky.

It was the wyverns.

They could also see knights on top of the wyverns.

"...No way." One of the noble's lips were shaking. He didn't even know that his voice had been shaking as he spoke.

> Kiiiiiiii!
A wyvern rushed toward the informant.

Some of the nobles gasped. The video ended at that moment.

The Wyvern Knights Brigade. An existence from the legends. The nobles realized that the legend had become a reality.

The Northern Alliance probably realized that their secret weapon had been revealed at this moment.

Thanks to the Roan Kingdom, all of the Western continent was now aware of the Wyvern Knights Brigade. This was the reason that the crown prince had played this video in the plaza.

Crown prince Alberu looked into the video communication device and continued to speak. He knew that Cale Henituse would be listening to this from somewhere.

He had been debating this for a while before making up his mind after hearing Cale's comment. "Your highness, the entire kingdom will become heroes."

Alberu and the Roan Kingdom made up their minds at that moment.

The Paerun Kingdom had feigned being fair and just by claiming to be a land of knights. They would do the same.

Alberu recalled what Cale had said.
"Your highness, it isn't as if we are doing something bad. We are just pretending to be a fair and just kingdom."

"Funny bastard."

The Roan Kingdom had made up its mind. They were going to fairly and openly suppress them with their strength.

Alberu started to speak. His voice echoed throughout the banquet hall Cale was sitting in through the video communication device.

> The Roan Kingdom is the kingdom with the longest history on the Western continent.

> Although we may not have any specialties, we have the longest history.

The Roan Kingdom had been the only quiet kingdom since the Indomitable Alliance's proclamation. The Roan Kingdom was the last to make their stance known to the others.

> We will show them the strength of the survivors.

The crown prince confidently addressed the Western continent.

At the same time, the banquet hall was filled with silence, no, with shock. They only just realized the truth. It was dangerous.

They were relieved when they thought that the Northern Alliance would come via ships because of the Bear tribe and the Dwarves.

But wyverns? Now it was a question of life or death.

They heard someone's voice at that moment.

"The wyverns." It was Cale. He looked down at the nobles who were looking at him.

"The Wyvern Knights Brigade will not get past the Henituse territory." He was speaking in a stern voice. "Absolutely not."

Cale walked over to the center of the table and picked up the silver plaque. "I, Cale Henituse, am in charge of the northeast region's military, starting today."

He was respectful in his speech. However, he left them no openings. "You will need to listen to me from here on out."

Cale looked around at the nobles of the southwest and northwest factions who were avoiding his gaze, as well as at the nobles of the other factions who seemed to be in a state of chaos.