The Gala

Marinette

"Mommy I can't find my dress" I looked over to Bella, "Princess, it's in the closet tell Daddy to get it for you okay?" she nodded her head and ran upstairs. "Mari-bug did you finish the suits and dresses?" I turned to look at Chloe. "I'm finishing mine but everyone else's are done can you give them theirs?" She nodded her head grabbed the dresses and walked out

"Andddd done!" I had finally finished my dress, I took it and walked to the room to shower. I saw Bella with her dress on and Damian with his suit. "Awl you guys look adorable" I pinched Bella's cheeks as she giggled.

"Thank you mommy" she smiled and ran downstairs "Tt Im not adorable I'm either sexy or hot you choose but adorable is not it" I looked at him and scrunched up my nose. "Anyways you look adorable bye!" I ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

(20 Minutes Later)

See this is why I got ready earlier than I needed to, I take long baths and showers. I blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, did my face stuff and walked out the room. I put my dress on and honestly I love it, it's not one of my favorite designs.

I was about to do my hair and makeup when Chloe walked in. "Let me do your hair and makeup" she walked over and sat me down in front of the vanity. "Jeez relax would ya" she chucked as she started on my makeup first then my hair.

Their outfits the hairstyles in the picture is the hairstyles they have

This is Bella's dress

After we were done all that Bruce said he needed us there early for preparations? Honestly I have no idea what preparations he means but I guess we'll see

After we were done all that Bruce said he needed us there early for preparations? Honestly I have no idea what preparations he means but I guess we'll see. We waited for Dom to come pick us up even though I told him we could drive ourselves.

While we waited we just sat in the living room for a while. Everyone was talking Bella was on her iPad and I was too looking at my commissions, emails, songs, and the clothing line that mw and Gabriel will be releasing.