The End Of The Affair

(If you read this chapter I highly suggest you reread as I have made large changes)

Natalie was feeling good today. So she put on a dress with some sneakers. She was not a heels person but she wore them whenever she had to.

Her, Klaus and Stefan were currently at the warehouse were he stored his siblings. She was giving Harley food and water and letting her be free until it was time for them to leave.

"Chicago was magical." Klaus says looking over the city

"Yeah well I'll take your word for it. Like I said I don't remember most of it." Stefan tells him

"Ready to get down to business then?" He closes the door

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch." Klaus starts walking to the car.

"Ahem."

"My second favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

"I can help too." Natalie muttered under her breathe.

She packs up Harley things and sets it in the SUV. She gets Harley and sits in the back. Both Stefan and Klaus get in and they leave.

✨✨✨

Caroline moves her hands trying to break free from the chair.

"Daddy, are you there? Why won't you talk to me? Dad."

Something starts to come through the vents that makes Caroline cough.

Her dad walks in and raises her chin. "Shh. I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"Dad..."

"I need an answer. How do you walk in the sunlight?" He asks bending in front of her.

"Just let me go."

"Sweetheart, please, just answer me. Then we'll get on with it." Bills tells his daughter

"Is that all you want to know?" Caroline asks

He nods. "That's all I want to know."

Caroline looks down at her hand, specifically her ring. Bill looks at her hand and examines the ring.

"Interesting." He takes the ring off and throws it to the side.

"No, dad, No! What are you— What are you doing? What are you doing?"

"Your ancestors built this place. People figured it was for u duly prisoners at the jail houses, but... they had something else in mind. Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak. Reinforced steel containment chair. And that." He explains to her