Long Awaited

She had a great time watching the game through her scope. It was unfortunate that she hadn't got her hit on her husband, but the 40 confirmed hits and Four getting her shot had a smile on her face.

Eric was like a raging bear at the moment. He never did take losing well, probably the reason why it happened so little. Also, working him up in the next car then jumping out with the Dauntless born for the flight line would probably cost someone their life. She couldn't hide her grin.

She laughed happily as she made it to the top of the building. Grabbing a harness and putting it on with expert ease. She was slightly surprised when the Stiff crested the roof. "You gonna fly with the big dogs, Stiff?" She asked holding her line since she was next when the bottom gave the all clear.

"My name is Tris." Came a slightly snarky reply. Nilsa turned facing the girl as she clipped her harness to the flight line. "I know what your name is Beatrice." She said quietly, not that she needed to with the partying Dauntless on the roof. "Backbone is good. But don't get cocky with it. See ya around, Stiff."

With that she went backwards off the building. All but the older Dauntless looked shocked. She laughed at the pure freedom and adrenaline she felt. She loved the thrill of not seeing where she was going as she flew through the night. She stared at the stars and buildings as she laid on her back.

She knew Eric would be at the landing pad and felt a thrill up her spine. She loved Eric and all the depraved things his former Erudite mind came up with. Their lives were never boring, a requirement they both adhered to. Never be predictable.

She flipped as she neared the bottom so she could pull the brakes. Sure enough, front and center stood Eric. His arms crossed, shirt pulled tight. The flood light catching his ring for a split second. He was a monster, and he was all hers.

Her feet hit the ground and they scrambled to unhook her quickly. She unbuckled herself and let the harness hit the floor knowing someone would pick it up. She walked over and stood on her tip toes to put her arms around her husbands neck.

She couldn't help but poke the raging bear. "What's the matter, babe? Chest and Leg still sore?" Her slightly evil giggle making the others glance at her before quickly looking away. Eric wasn't fazed on the outside. On the inside she could tell he was seething, the way his eyes were alight.

"You have to the count of three. I take you were you stand." His voice was dead serious. She was gone like a shot, she giggled at the thought. Not that she was opposed to public sex, as the IT room would know, she just didn't want initiates watching. She ran fast hearing Eric's boots hitting exactly three seconds later as promised.

She quickly ran through the corridors while members jumped out of her way. It wasn't uncommon to see her running with Eric hot on her ass. Anyone in the way tended to get shot, by her or Eric was a toss up.

She was a little more than halfway to their apartment when she was slammed into the wall. For a moment she lost her breath. She hadn't taken a breath before a hot tongue was demanding entrance. The adrenaline of flying and the chase already had her dripping.

Somewhere in her head she recognized they were in a back hallway where they weren't likely to be interrupted. Though, even if they were seen only another leader would be brave enough to do anything but turn and walk away.

As she felt the button of her pants get torn off Eric shifted and bit her neck, immediately making her cry out in pleasure from the animalistic act. He was marking his territory, she would return the favor at some point in their long night ahead she was sure.

Her pants were ripped down with her panties. She didn't have time to worry about them though as he lifted her high against the wall. Her legs on his shoulders as he dived in lapping at her pussy. Nilsa had no shame in screaming as she was pulled from the wall sitting on her husbands shoulders.

His strength all that was keeping her from falling. She felt herself flood as she locked her legs and held his head in her hands. The man was a beast and took no mercy. Something she loved most about him. Sucking, nibbling, even biting lightly he had her seeing stars of another kind.

He was fucking her mercilessly with his tongue when she felt the familiar tightening. "Please, please, please." She begged knowing what her man wanted to hear. A word only he would ever hear from her mouth. He stopped right as she was about to tip into one of the best orgasm he had ever given her, and that was saying a lot.

"I don't know. You've been a bad girl. Bad girls don't get to cum." His glistening face nearly pushing her over as he spoke. "Please, sir, please." Was all she could manage to get out. It seemed to work as he chuckled before pinching her clit as he bit her thigh.

She screamed as her orgasm hit like a train. She didn't notice nor care when he lowered her and started walking  quickly to their apartment. Her first coherent though when she came down and saw her naked husband was, she really should kiss it and make it better.

————————————————

I really hope that wasn't terrible

I really hope that wasn't terrible. I felt so bad leaving the reader hanging before I had to give the people what they want. 😁. Enjoy the update and let me know if it's any good. For those that follow me expect a Halloweentown update in the next few days.

Also, please know that I'll always come back to my stories until they are done. It might take me a while, but as soon as inspiration strikes I always come back.

-Mrs. Urie-Stumph 💋