Chapter 10

"Ryujin!" The captain stopped her play and looked over at the doors of the gymnasium, seeing Yeri wave at her. Ryujin smiled tiredly and waved back. The cheerleader walked over to Ryujin and gave her a wide smile.

"Hey." Ryujin said a little confused why Yeri decided to drop by in the middle of the basketball practice. "What are you doing here?" She asked. Yeri sighed feeling a little disappointed that Ryujin didn't seem that happy to see her.

"Well, the cheerleaders have practice soon since tomorrow's is cancelled, so I just came here early." She placed her bag on the nearby bench and sat down, deciding to watch the players. A couple seconds later, Jisu came through the doors.

"Sweet mother of chicken heaven." 

Chaeryeong stopped in the middle of her drill to stare at the blonde headed beauty. Although this time, she managed to dodge the ball that was going to smack her in the face and caught it instead. 

Ryujin rolled her eyes and threw her ball at Chaeryeong instead, hitting her on the back. "Ugh." Chaeryeong groaned, snapping out of her trance and rubbing her back. "What the hell?" She said, turning to Ryujin who had a smile on her face.

"Focus." She said and turned around to continue practicing. Chaeryeong grumbled under her breath and jogged over to where Jisu was sitting instead.

"Hey." She greeted out of breath with a charming smile on her face, hoping Jisu would somehow be swooned by it. The blonde gave her a tiny smile and waved. "Hi." Chaeryeong's smile widened. "Your party was amazing by the way." Chaeryeong mentioned, hoping Jisu would at least think about their makeout session. 

"Mhm." She hummed in agreement. "It was crazy." She merely said.

"Lee! Back on the court!" Coach Kim yelled from the side, spotting Chaeryeong talking to others. The raven haired girl sighed feeling disappointed and headed back, feeling a little weird inside.

"Why don't you give her a chance?" Yeri nudged Jisu with her elbow. "Not sure. I mean, she's cute and all, but she's a player." She reasoned. "Once she knows she won't be able to get into my pants, she'll move on to the next girl." Yeri became taken aback by that statement. "Don't you think you're being a little too harsh on her, she's had heart eyes for you for a solid couple of months."

Their conversation ended after Coach Kim blew the whistle, signaling the end of practice.

"Ugh." Ryujin heard a familiar voice just outside the school. As she approached them, a smile appeared on her face.

"I'm starting to think you wait here purposely to get a ride from me." Ryujin teased and Yeji turned around with wide eyes and a frightened expression. "God, you scared me." She said with a hand on her chest. "Also, it isn't that. My parents just keep forgetting that they have a second daughter sometimes." The brunette crossed her arms and grumbled.

Ryujin laughed. "So, wanna hop on my bike then?" She asked, already walking over to it and undoing the lock. Yeji shook her head in the negative.

"Nu-uh, no offence but I'd rather walk then get on that death trap." Yeji declined the offer. Ryujin frowned. "Alright." She walked her bike alongside her as she joined Yeji who began to head home.

"I didn't say you had to walk with me." The brunette said, trying to hide the fact that she was melting with Ryujin's actions. Ryujin shrugged. "It's fine, but it would be better if you rode with me." Yeji shook her head, turning her offer down for the second time, although it was awfully tempting. 

"Just letting you know, it will be twice as fast on my bike, which will be more time efficient." Ryujin mentioned as she looked over at Yeji. "Which means we can have our tutoring session a little early, which would mean it would end sooner, which means that you would have more free time to do whatever you want."