17

Taehyung was taken back and surprised. He wants me to s-stay over at his place?

is he worried that I'm going to get hurt?

"I- um..." Taehyung had no idea what to say.

Thank you?

I don't want to?

I'm fine I can go home by myself?

Why do you care?

"I didn't know you had a soft heart" Taehyung teased making Jungkook roll his eyes as he passed Taehyung his bag.

"Shut up, this is only a one time thing! I'm only doing it because I'm feeling nice so don't think much of it" Jungkook said walking ahead of him making Taehyung chuckle.

"Whatever you say, why didn't you say anything in the first place?" Taehyung brought out his phone again sending a quick message to his mother.

"What did you want me to say? Oh Taehyung want to sleep over at my house? I dont want you walking home at this hour, it seems pretty dangerous" Jungkook spoke sarcastically.

"I mean you could've instead of being like it's too scary for you to be walking home alone" Taehyung replied back.

"That's just me saying you're sleeping over at my house" Jungkook shrugged continuing to walk.

"Oh but if it was Namjoon you probably would've been like oh babe it's too dark for you, sleep over at mine for the night and he'd be like oh I can't my mother won't let me and then you'll be like oh who cares you're old enough to have a sleep over and he'll be like but my mother would get really really upset if I don't come ba-"

"So you do like him?" Jungkook cut him off.

"No! I thought I was clear I don't" Taehyung frowned.

"Well why do you keep mentioning him?"

"I don't know to make you mad I guess" Taehyung shrugged reaching for his skittles in the bag.

"Can I have some?" Jungkook asked watching him pop three skittles in his mouth.

We could play guess the flavor

NO!

No stop! What is wrong with me!?

"I guess since you're letting me sleep over" Taehyung grabbed the package from the bag passing it over to Jungkook who took it still not okay with his thoughts. He dropped a couple on his hand before giving it back. "Do you actually find me annoying?" He asked as they continued to walk.

"Sometimes, do you?" Jungkook replied dropping the skittles in his mouth.

"Not really, you stopped being annoying after..." Taehyung quiet down realizing what he was about to say.

Did I really stopped finding him annoying after that night?

Jungkook looked at him waiting for him to continue but Taehyung shook his head. "Never mind, I still find you annoying"

Hopefully he has no clue what I was about to say

"Good, let's keep it that way" Jungkook said as he took a right walking into a sidewalk that belonged to a house.

Keep it that way? okay wow

Taehyung looked around and remembered that this was Jungkook's front lawn.