# : 𝟎𝟐𝟎

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟎 )𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟎 )
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠

(Name) sat on the bed as Ran went downstairs. He was talking to the pink-haired man who insulted her as she just waited. Her eyes caught onto her outfit it wasn't like the one she had previously worn.

The outfit felt more childish since it was just a cheerleading outfit that barely even fit. Since over the years she'd obviously gain some weight while probably losing a little bit the outfit tightly clutched around her body.

Slowly kicking her legs in front of her footsteps approached the door as it pried open. Her head immediately turned to the door as the men stood doorframe.

The pink-haired man entered first as Ran just saw the confusion that was in her eyes, turning his head not wanting to look at how she looked like everything drained inside of her.

Sanzu made his way towards her as his blue eyes skimmed her up and down seeing the inappropriate outfit she wore. But he still had a job to do, so he grabbed her arm and exposed the syringe.

When her eyes spotted the sharp object she instantly started to tug away from Sanzu's grip. Ran listened as the woman forcefully fought back against him, but batted an eye since he hadn't dared to watch.

Sanzu pulled her arm back as he injected it into her arm making sure all of it was gone so it'd be inside of her body. When it was all gone the needle dropped on the floor as sanzu huffed.