Thor's Daughter

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was actually Marinette Foster, Daughter of Thor Odinson of Asgard and of Dr. Jane Foster of Earth. While giving birth to Marinette, Jane had died. She hadn't told Thor she had been pregnant so he didn't know as he was busy on Asgard. Since, Jane had died, Marinette went to Jane's sister Sabine who lived in Paris with her husband Tom Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette when she was 7 years old had figured out that Thor was her father. She had contacted him and while he was devastated that Jane had died, he accepted his daughter happily.

He had asked her if she wanted to live with him in Asgard or with her current family. She said since she didn't want to leave her friends, she would stay with her aunt. But she said she would love to go with him in vacations.

Hearing the first part sure made Thor a little sad but after hearing the last part he sure agreed and was happy that his daughter wants to spend time with him.

Every year, Marinette spends the year with her aunt but spends the summer vacation at Asgard. She was immediately loved by everyone including Loki. She loved to spend time there.

When she was 10yrs old, she discovered she had Thor's powers. She even lifted up the Mjolonir. She learned to control her powers. Thor was very happy to learn that She had his powers. He was actually surprised when he was in Avengers Tower and suddenly He heard Marinette's scream for him. He took his leave stating he had some problems to take care of. The Avengers were surely confused but let it be. Thor when arrived at Paris to the Dupain-Cheng bakery, he was shocked there was lightning everywhere in Paris. He rushed to see his daughter crying while trying to control her powers. He immediately took her to Asgard and trained her and helped her to control it.

When she was 12 years old, she had discovered the ladybug miraculous. She didn't tell anyone. She loved being Ladybug. When she was 16, She became the guardian. She told Thor who was surprised but since he knew it made her happy to fight for people, he made her promise to tell him if anything happens and whenever she wants help to contact him without any doubt.

During this time, lila had started spreading many lies around school about Marinette. Marinette's friend circle began to lessen and lessen until only Adrien, Alix, Kim, Chloe and Nino were left. Even Alya had left her. She was sad but her emotions were controlled.

Adrien and marinette had done a reveal, and were dating. All her current friends are permanent miraculous holders. Adrien is Chat noir, Alix was bunnix, Kim is Monkey King, Chloe was Princess Bee and Nino was Carapace. Hawkmoth had surrendered when he learnt that Chat noir was his son. He had been forgiven and was happily living with Adrien, who now had less photo shoots and spent more time with his father now. Adrien was extremely happy.
(Miracle queen happened but identities were not revealed except for Chloe's and alya and Nino never found out each other's superhero identity. Just roll with it.)

One day, Lie-la said that, "Did you know who my god father is?? He is Thor, you know the God of thunder.... Ohh you know it was supposed to be a secret but I trust you... You will keep my secret, right??"

Alya and other lila's team obviously said "of course Lila." Alya also asked, "Will you please put that on my blog, my viewers would love to know that."

Marinette that day had been late that day. When she entered, Lila was doing a live interview on how Thor was her god father. She burst in anger that day. She yelled, "Lila, Whatever you do leave my family out of it!"

"What do you mean, Marinette?"

Marinette started controlling thunder around her (Like in Thor Ragnarok, u know)

Lila got scared while Marinette screamed, "Father, come here right now, I need you, If you want you can bring them!" She knew her father was with the Avengers that time

Thor that day was speaking with Avengers that day when he heard his daughter call for him. He said, "I have to leave, but if you all are free, I want to introduce you to someone."

Not having anything to do, they agreed to go with Thor who took them to Paris through Bifrost. They were surprised to say the least, they were expecting Asgard not Paris. They saw the skies were filled with lightning and Thunder. Avengers were about to ask him why they were here when Thor saw the sky and ran away. Thor as soon he saw the lightning and Thunder, he rushed in the school, knowing his daughter was very angry.

Lila and her class were shocked when Thor entered their class and went straight to Marinette and pulled her into a hug. They were even more surprised when other Avengers entered the class too.

Thor when he saw Marinette, he pulled her into a big hug. Marinette feeling better with her father's presence, happily hugged him.

Thor asked, " What happened Mari? Why did you call me? Why did you use your powers? "

Marinette realizing she used her powers in anger hugged her dad tightly and cried.  She said, "I am fed up dad. Fed up of their lies. Fed up of me being bullied by them. Fed up of still trying to save them. Fed up of everything in Paris. Can I move in with you along with my true friends?"

Thor asked, "Didn't you defeated hawkmoth last week? When were you gonna tell me you were being bullied? What lies are you talking about? And of course you can move in with me? But where are we talking about? Asgard or New York?"

The class and the Avengers were shocked to the core. Marinette was Thor's daughter, Thor had a daughter!

"What do you mean Marinette defeated hawkmoth?" Alya asked, she had long forgotten that she was still live streaming.

Marinette laughed coldly. Shivers ran through Lila and her group. Marinette said, "Haven't you worked it out? I, Marinette Foster Thordottir, am Ladybug, the great Guardian of the Miraculous and MFT, the famous designer and Jagged Stone's honorary niece. Lila just falsely claimed my titles. Moreover, Lila you are not ladybug's best friend. My best friend is Adrien and Chloe." She turns to her friends and says, "I don't mind. Your call."

Her friends smirked and said one by one.

"We all are waiting this for too long princess. I'm Adrien or Chat noir to you"

"I'm Alix or Bunnix to you"

"I'm Kim or Monkey King."

"I'm Chloe or Princess Bee to you peasants."

Lila and her friends are shocked, this would be an understatement.

While the Avengers are smirking understanding the whole situation.

Before anyone could say anything else, she dragged the Avengers including her dad and her friends to her house. Marinette introduced herself and all the Avengers pledged to protect this sunshine child.

Marinette moved to New York with her friends and they all led a happy life. While Lila and her Friends were in much trouble due to alya's live streaming. They received constant trouble in life.

The End