ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 & 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕞𝕓𝕤

Rosabelle's POV

We continued to find a way out of the factory with our holding hands, and we were in the machine where they put the eyes in the dolls.

Kyle pulled our hands, and we see the eye machine, and Kyle see a door that was pine green, and the word 'EXIT'. And soo after we saw the door. But the thing that was in the way was the eye machine.

Kyle decided to go first, as she going on the machine, she pushed the doll behind her and started crawling, before she can move to the side she stopped, startled that the machine went down to add in the eyes then after it went up, making Kyle make it to the other side.

She turned around and she looked at us and did a "come" hand expression.

"Come on!... You can do it." Kyle tried to courage us to go across, without being scared.

I looked at my brother and softly smiled.

"I'll go next, but you can do this. Trust me okay?" I softly smiled to my brother, trying to courage him to do it like me.

"Okay." Andy was unsure but he nodded.

I smiled and turned around and I took a breath before I hopped on the machine, I pushed the two dolls that were close to me to the side and I started crawling. I was about to get to the other side, I was startled when the machine went down and added the eyes before it can go up, making me crawl faster, then Kyle pulled me next to her side, then we looked at Andy who was still scared about it.

"Andy, you can do it! I know you can." I softly said, trying to courage my brother.

Andy hopped in the machine, pushed the doll that was close to him to the other side, and looked at us when he almost made it to the other side like us as Kyle hold out her hand out for him.

"Don't be afraid! You can do it!" Kyle had her hand out for Andy to reach.

"Andy, if Kyle and I can do it, then you also can Andy," I said, trying to encourage my brother one more.

Andy crawl for a little bit but he stopped when he saw the eye machine go down then it went up the second after. He stopped a little until he finally was brave enough to crawl fast, and he finally made it to the other side like us, I hugged my brother which he hugged me back before we ran to the door.

We tried to open the door and but it was locked, and it made us worried that who know when Chucky will find us.

"Can't open it!" Kyle tried to open the door then she looked at us.

We looked at her worried.

"How will we get out now?" Andy asked her, getting worried now.

"What are we going to do now, Kyle?" I looked at her really worried now.

"We have to find another way. Give me your hands." Kyle looked at the machines before looking at us.

We give her our hands and we started to run to find another way out.

We were running around the factory for a while and we saw the Good Guys in the stand, and the stands are being pushed by that sliver rolling wheels. Some of them don't have hair and the others do.

We ran to the big barrels of dangerous liquids. Then Kyle turned around and we saw a big ramp and it has a big machine and it had plastic arms and legs is hooked by the machines.

We were looking at the machine with plastic arms and legs and we walked slowly.

When we were staring at the machine that Kyle saw a drop of the hot liquid which was the plastic falling on top of me, then she pulled me and Andy to the side.

We saw the drop of the hot plastic liquid to the floor sizzling.

When we were looking at the machine we were in, Andy accidentally bumped into the box with the buttons, which made the alarm sound, which startled us and we looked at the doll on top where it already has the arms and legs went backward.

Kyle kneed to the box with the buttons and he pressed the 'FORWARD' button, and we see the doll is smoking with all the added arms and legs which made us uncomfortable.

Then we see a thumping sound which made us turn and it was the doll without the hair on the stand falling down.

Then we heard recognizable laughter that Kyle quickly turned around and it was Chucky.

"Duck!" Kyle gave us a warning.

We got down just in time before Chucky can hurt us, then Kyle grabbed a metal box with wired and tools on top and hit him making him trapped then the attaching tags started to sew and trapped his overalls to his stand, making him scream in pain.

Then she looked at us.

"Do it!" Kyle yelled.

Then we looked at the box and we pressed the "BACKWARDS" buttons making him look at us as he was going to that machine.

"Andy, Rosabelle, please. I was only playing." Chucky pleaded to us as he has his knife in his hand.

Kyle gave him a middle finger and she was smirking as he was inside of the machine.

He was screaming in pain, and me and Andy were smiling at his pain for payback for all that damage he caused us 2 years ago along with our trauma.

It made me happy that he finally got what he deserved.

He continued screaming in paying inside of that machine as me and Andy were smiling at his pain.

Then Andy pressed the "FORWARD" button and the machine doors and it was showing really gross like there was burning and melted arms and legs, and there was blood coming out.

We took a few steps away from him, and we looked at him, and it's really gross.

"Ew." I said, disgusted.

"Holy shit." Kyle was holding me and Andy in front of her.

We looked at her as Kyle looked at us.

"We did it." Kyle looked at us. We then looked back at Chucky one last time before she looked at us. "Let's get out of here." She said, grabbing our hands and we started to walk with her.