89-90

C-89

Shen Zhu's hands paused for a moment, he then immediately thought of what it was, and his face revealed an apologetic look, "I am truly sorry, Ah Qiu, I was so busy recently that I forgot about it, but I asked Brother Wen about it, he said that his cousin likes stewed meat, and does not like eating carrots, and there is nothing else for him to avoid."

"It's fine, it's fine. I'm already very grateful that sister-in-law helped me ask about so much." Ah Qiu's expression became happy. It would already be considered good if she could slightly learn a thing or two about Su Yixuan's preferences.

She had originally promised Ah Qiu that she would help her liaise with him, but in this period of time, she had been too busy. She didn't even have time to go back and ask Su Yixuan if there was anyone she liked.

As Shen Zhu fried the fish in his hand, he suddenly turned to look at Ah Qiu and seemed to recall something.

"That's right, Brother Wen and I are planning to go back to the village tomorrow to take a look. After we return, I will help you ask Big Brother, and also check out his mouth to see if he has someone he likes, as well as his impression of you."

After Shen Zhu finished speaking, he scooped up the fried fish in the wok.

"Thank you, sister-in-law." Ah Qiu was instantly excited, her face slightly flushed red.

Although she had only seen Su Yixuan once, it was still the first time she started to think about him. That man, was exactly the same as the man she had always liked.

At night, Aunt Liu was invited.

The two families sat around the table. The atmosphere was quite lively.

After the group finished their dinner, the Aunt Liu and the Ah Qiu cleaned up the dishes and returned to their own courtyard.

That night, the husband and wife duo in Shen Zhu's courtyard slept soundly through the night.

In Aunt Liu's courtyard, Ah Qiu was tossing and turning, both nervous and excited.

The excited one was that she would know Su Yixuan's feelings tomorrow, and the nervous one was that what if Su Yixuan had someone he liked?

She didn't sleep all night!

The next day.

Su Zongwen had long since prepared a medicinal food for Ming Yuchen and placed it into a pot to stew. She also poured the medicine that had been grinded into a powder into the pot, told the kitchen maid to look over it carefully, and then brought it over to Ming Yuchen when the time was right.

After the family of five finished their breakfast, Su Zongwen went to hire an oxcart. While it was still early in the morning, they brought it back to the village.

When the ox-cart entered the village, it was already late, and people could be seen all over the village road. Seeing that Shen Zhu and his family were all enthusiastically greeting them, Shen Zhu came over.

The couple had a lot of money on their hands now, so they came back this time to repair the old mansion. When they buy a yard in town and move in with their whole family, they would have a place to stay if they wanted to come back.

innermost room

Madame Chen and Su Yunyan were making a new set of clothes each, intending to give it to Zi Yi and Jingshu once it was ready. The clothes in his hands were only half-done, and when he heard the commotion outside, Su Yunyan immediately put down the clothes in his hands.