First Meeting

Clack!

'What was that?'

"Hey you." A voice that sound it was pissed at someone. It revealed to be the white haired boy or so I call the white haired male lead.

"Yes?" the female lead responded.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" the white male lead tells her.

"I'm afraid I don't" she responded.

I look around as the chatters amongst the weird blackeneds starts.

"What did a angel like her do?"
"What's happening?"
"Maybe shes a 2 faced bitch."
"I think he's trying to get her attention" "Wow, beauty really is powerful"

"Hey what's going on?" the two blackened people looked towards me and began their conversation.

'Huh? Are they, talking to me?' I thought to myself, how are they noticing me?

From the last few hours no one noticed me when I tried talking to other blackened characters.

"I don't really know the details, the white haired just suddenly got mad." I tell her.

'A blackened can have conversations with me? I thought it was impossible...but it seems, I was proved wrong.'

Then does that mean, I can be not lonely in this world?

"Is that so?" the right blackened tells me pointing her fingers on her face.

"Isn't he just over reacting?" the blackened on the left tells me.

"I think there's a deep meaning to it-" interrupted by the right blackened words the white haired shouted.

"If you apoligize I might let you go."

"What are you a the bully in a movie?" the female lead answers.

A circle of light blinks in the air.