Chapter 15

"Wait, you dated Choi Jisu?"

Yeji asked in shock. Ryujin stopped her sentence and stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh! I didn't tell you." She exclaimed more to herself than the brunette. Yeji rapidly shook her head. "No!" She said in a panicked voice. Yeji stood up from the bed and began to pace through the room.

"Holy shit." She whispered to herself. "No wonder she acts like she wants to kill me half the time." She said and Ryujin stood in front of her, placing her hands on her shoulder.

"Hey, she does not want to kill you." She said reassuringly and wrapped her arms around Yeji. "It was over two years ago, and we've both moved on." Ryujin said firmly.

Yeji buried her face in the crook of Ryujin's neck. "Well maybe you moved on, but she totally did not." She mumbled, but Ryujin heard it all. "Why wouldn't she move on? She was the one who broke up with me."

Yeji pulled her head back to say something, but they both winced as they heard another loud noise ring through the house.

"I'll be right back, don't move." Ryujin said and stared into the brunette's eyes to show that she was dead serious. Yeji crossed her arms over her chest. "I can move whenever I want to." Ryujin let out a soft chuckle and rushed down the stairs.

Releasing a loud sigh, Yeji dragged her feet to the bed and flopped down onto it. She stared into the ceiling, hoping it would give her answers to whatever was racing around in her mind.

A few seconds passed and she scrunched her face up and slapped her palm onto her forehead. "My God, I'm overthinking." She said to herself. Sitting up and scooting back until she was leaning against the headboard, she went through points in her head.

First of all, she wasn't even Ryujin's girlfriend yet, so there was no point in becoming butthurt over the fact that Ryujin hadn't told her. Besides, she didn't ask anyways, it wasn't like Ryujin was hiding it from her. And she was partly relieved that it came out of Ryujin's mouth and not Jisu's-or worse-Yeri's.

Second of all-Ryujin was the most popular girl in the school! It was only expected that she would have had previous dating history with some of the students. And not going to lie, having the captain of the basketball team and the cheerleading captain be girlfriends is just pure eye candy to everyone around them. 

Yeji grabbed a pillow and groaned into it. "I'm definitely overthinking it. It was just a freaking fling, Yeji!" She scolded herself for getting so worked up about it.

She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the music stop and loud protests downstairs, followed by the door opening and footsteps exiting.

Moments later, Ryujin came back to her room and smiled apologetically towards the brunette. "Sorry, party's over." Yeji rolled her eyes and threw the pillow that was in her hands at Ryujin. The silver haired woman easily caught it and chuckled. "Just kidding. VIP's can stay as long as they want."

Ryujin approached Yeji and warily sat beside her. "Hey, I never wanted it to be something I was hiding from you. It just completely slipped my mind that I even had girlfriends and boyfriends in the past, with you around me." She said with a small smile, looking deep into Yeji's catlike eyes. Luckily, Yeji built up her defences when it came to Ryujin's smoldering gaze, or just her everything.

She smirked instead. "Smooth Shin. Very smooth." Ryujin giggled. "Why thank you, Hwang. You're not too bad yourself." She playfully winked and they both erupted into a giggling fit. Yeji leaned her head into Ryujin's and let their foreheads touch.

"You have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing." Ryujin promised and took the brunette's hand in hers, gently kissing the back of it. "I know." Yeji said softly and gave the younger woman a peck on the cheek. Red rapidly invaded both of their cheeks and they gave shy smiles.