Chapter 8

Sonakshi's POV:
"Wake up!wake up sona"

What's with them?can't they let me sleep for a while....

"Wake up......... "
hrh... I will kill them.

"What are you both doing in my room? Let me sleep for a while.. " I bursted out on Anshu and Anshi who were trying to interrupt my beauty sleep.

"You sleepyhead can't you do something better than just sleeping" Anshu said.

"You both better have a good reason to wake me up or I am going to kill you!" I said in frustration.

"Ofcourse we have a reason.... hmm... Sona do you know anything about Mr.Verma" Anshi asked.

I confusingly answered "Rajnath Uncle?... hmm... he is really a good man, he also owns an orphanage and..... "

"No no Sona not about Rajnath Uncle"Anshi stopped me.

"Then who?"I questioned.

Anshu started laughing like a manic.What's with him?
"Oh.. ha..ha Sona don't tell me you are going to marry that man and you don't even know his surname.. ha.. ha"

Oh.. So that Mr.Arrogant is also a Verma.
"I didn't asked him about it" I replied being completely embarrassed.

"So that means you don't know anything about him?" Anshi asked.

"Nope" I replied.

"Oh God you are such an embarrassing human being..... You really don't know about him?how can you say that?" Anshi said.

"So what is he any kind of celebrity that I should know him.... Or by anyway he is a dangerous mafia leader because he looks like one....he can't even give a simple smile" I replied sarcastically.

They both started laughing again.
Anshi controlled her laughter and said "Sona he is definitely not a mafia leader....but he is somewhat like a celebrity.... just a second I will show.. "
She brought a business magazine with her and showed me.I was just shocked... HE IS A FREAKING MILLIONAIRE, it was a news stating that he won businessman of the year award... he is the owner of"Veerma Enterprise"....... but it doesn't matters me, he is arrogant and idiot.

I don't care whomsoever he is,we are eventually going to do an act as fake husband and wife..... I think my "True Love" doesn't exist, I need to compromise my life for sake of the happiness of my family.

Next day:
"Wow.... Sona are you really going to marry him..this is so much fun, I told you that you will marry a prince Charming"Meena said.

"Yeah"was my only reply.

When I came to office, firstly I told Meena about the proposal,She was on cloud nine after hearing the news.

"Let's complete the work then we will talk about it, ok" I told her and she nodded in approval.

In lunch break,she was only talking about Mr.Arrogant as in how good he looks.. how many hotels he own and all stuff. She got all this information by searching on Google.I was just nodding my head pretending to be hearing it all.

After a hectic day, I went home only to see hustle bustle in my house.What are they doing? I went in and asked "Why are you all getting ready,are we going on someone's marriage ceremony".

They turned their heads towards me with smiles on their faces.

Dadi said"No Sona we are going to meet your future husband to discuss about your marriage ceremony... I am so excited"

I exclaimed "What! "

"Yeah Rajnath ji invited all of us for having dinner in an hotel to discuss about the arrangements".