ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 & ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪'𝕤 𝔼𝕟𝕕

Rosabelle's POV:

We started walking to the exit together. I'm glad that we killed him before he can kill us.

Kyle look at us when we were walking together, holding hands.

"Let see, are you two okay?" Kyle looked at us before she asked.

"Yeah, Kyle, we're okay." I nodded while I was holding Kyle and Andy's hands.

Andy nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for coming after me and Rosie." Andy was holding my and Kyle's hands.

I nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for saving my brother." I smiled gratefully at Kyle.

"Yeah, well you two owe me one squirts." Kyle said, holding my hand and Andy's hand.

Then suddenly she was being hit, that made us turn to her then she was being hit and is on the machine.

"Kyle!" Me and Andy look at Kyle who was being knocked out.

Then she was in the machine then we saw there was a dead guy who we think was the worker who was paled and had the dolls' eyes swinging; we were watching him swing back and forth and he was dropped somewhere.

Then we heard Chucky's voice which made us turn around and look at him with wide eyes.

He still had the knife in his right hand and he is in a little blue wagon that was squeaking and that it was a lot of blood 🩸.

"I got you two now Andy and Rosabelle!" Chucky said. I put Andy behind me and we were taking steps back. "And do you two know what I'm going to the both of you?! I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR LEGS TOO!" Chucky said before shouting.

We gasped as we saw the hot plastic barrel, and we were being careful that neither of us was hurt then we looked back at Chucky which he cuts one of the hoses which wiggled air near us making us back up, making us gasp and wide-eyed in fear.

When he was about to attack us I pushed him to the side just in time where his knife was caught in the air box thing. He tried to escape but he was trapped and soon after steam was coming out, making him confused then he looks up and saw the drop of the hot plastic.

We smirked as we looked at him and we put our hands on the lever, making him gasp.

I looked at my brother and smirked.

"Ready, my brother?" My hand was on the lever and I asked my brother, smirking.

"Ready." Andy had his hand on the lever too before he looked at me and was smirking too.

Then we pull the lever and all of the hot plastic liquid went to Chucky, making him scream as it was melting him.

Then we saw Kyle almost at the top of the machine and we tried to push the lever to the top to stop the plastic from falling more.

After we made sure that it's good enough, I looked at my brother.

"Come on Andy, we got to have her before the machine." I said, being worried for Kyle that we have to save her too before she's gone.

Andy nodded as we ran to the machine, calling her name in worried before the machine can.

"Kyle, Kyle up now." We were shaking her, calling her to wake up.

Then she wake up and she saw the machine doors close behind her. She was confused as Andy grabbed her hand to get down from the machine and to the ground.

"Come on." Andy pulled her up to get down to the floor.

We got down and she saw a pile of melted plastic, Chucky where he didn't move and the air tube still wiggling while Kyle kneed down wondering what happened and we just looked at her.

Kyle was looking at Chucky and the pile of molted plastic. "Oh, God...." She was shocked before she looked at us. "What did the both of you do to him?" Kyle asked us

"Well you know. I softly smiled.

And Andy just smiled as Kyle looked at Chucky again.

"All right Andy and Rosalie." Kyle looked at melted Chucky, the wiggly air tube, and the pile of the plastic liquid and was impressed with it.

Then melted Chucky jumped scared us again, making us scared and we stood a few steps back.

Then he started to attack Kyle as Kyle tries to grab Chucky away from her. Then I grabbed Kyle as Andy grabbed me to try to help her.

Andy was holding onto my arm. "Kyle!" Andy called her Me and Kyle looked at him. "Kyle." Andy said. Then we looked back at Chucky.

Then we kept doing that until she saw the wiggly air tube and she grabbed it and she shoves it on Chucky's mouth.

"Eat this! You son of a bitch!" Kyle shoved the air tube on Chucky's mouth.

Kyle looked at him before he helped her get us as Chucky's head was started to get bigger.

Kyle knew what was about to happen so she pulled our hands to take cover under the near stairs to protect ourselves. I shielded and protected Andy as Kyle shield and protected me.

Then Chucky's head exploded, releasing bits of his head everywhere including us.

We looked at Chucky, one last time that we finally end him for good.

We sighed as we got out of the hiding place and we walked to the steel doors of the truck where the boxes of the "Good Guy" Dolls secton opened where we got in earlier and it was bright. We realized that it was morning.

We sighed ad Andy looked at Kyle.

"Where we're going?" Andy asked Kyle.

"Home." Kyle look at Andy.

"Where's home?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, where even is home, Kyle?" I asked look at Kyle before asking her.

Kyle looked at us. "I have no idea." Kyle said, her arms crossing as she looked at us. "It looks like I'm stuck to you two." Kyle said.

"You'll deal with it." Andy frowned.

"It's not so bad Kyle..." I frowned. "But we'll never know what going to happen in the future." I said, looking at the fences.

She smiled as we started to walk together.

But little did I know that our present is going to change our future...