7

2 days later.

"Kentrell take me back home." India mumbled, folding her arms across her chest.

"Be quiet and sit back. You irritating me." He held his head in his hand as he drove.

"You the one that came and got me! You been being rude since I got in the car instead of just telling me what's wrong." She frowned, and he groaned in frustration.

"Kentrell you don't wanna talk?" She asked.

"No, I don't. I just want you to shut up and ride." He mumbled, and she rolled her eyes, sitting back.

Kentrell pulled in the gas station, getting out of the car, before walking to India's side.

"Mane, Siyanee get the fuck out the car so you can go get that dumbass candy." He continued holding his hand out for her, and she frowned, letting him help her out of the car.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

They walked in the store, and he walked to the chip aisle, India going straight to her favorite candy.

She was about to walk off, when a girl harshly brushed her shoulder.

"Excuse you." The girl snaked her neck, and India frowned. She cocked her fist back, hitting her hard in her face.

India quickly swung her fists, feeling another girl jump in.

India kicked both of their feet from under them, swinging her fists fast.

"Bitch get the fuck off her." Kentrell snatched one of the girls up, throwing her hard into the shelf, before tossing her friend that way too, knocking the shelf down.

"Siyanee let her go man damn." Kentrell snatched her up, putting her over his shoulder.

"Bitch don't let me catch your dumb ass ever, it's on sight every time I promise to god." India spit in her direction, getting it on her forehead, making her smile as the girl cried out in disgust.

"Fuck wrong with these d-." India started, before being cut off by being slammed against the car.

"Shut the fuck up Siyanee. You always fucking doing something, get the fuck in the car and be the fuck quiet before I beat yo fucking ass." Kentrell grabbed her neck, sitting her in the car before slamming the door.

He got in, closing his door and swerving out of the gas station. India sat with a frown on her face, her arms folded.

"You better unfold yo fucking arms, acting like you fucking mad. What the fuck is your dumbass mad for?" He frowned, and she unfolded her arms, keeping her face scrunched up.

"And fix your fucking face before I fix it for you. I ain't fucking playing with you." He glanced over at her, watching her face relax.

"Kent-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Be the fuck quiet. I ain't ask you to speak. The fuck you even hit that girl for? You should've kept it pushing, that bitch wasn't gunning for you." He irritatedly spoke.

"That bitch touched me first!" India mugged, and he stopped the car in the middle of the road, grabbing her up by her neck.

"I want you to say something else so I can put your fucking head through this window. Say something else Siyanee. I dare you. I'm giving you permission to say one more fucking thing. I promise on yo' life that'll be the last thing that come out yo' fucking mouth." He gritted, tightening his grip on her neck.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, and he roughly let her neck go, putting the car back in drive and pulling off.

He rubbed his chin, driving with one hand, going 150 on the highway. He swerved in and out of traffic, trying to get home so that he could go to sleep before he exploded.