Chapter 7

-Here's another chapter for you all, and some of your questions will be answered here and such, feel free to correct me if you find any misspellingsヽ(*>∇<)ノ-

.

.

.

    “ᏁᎾ ᏢᏌᏢᏢᎬᏆ ᎦᏆᏒᎥᏁᎶ'Ꭶ ᏟᎪᏁ ᎻᎾᏞᎠ ᎷᎬ ᎠᎾᎳᏁ,
ᎦᎾ ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏆᏞᎽ, Ꭵ ᎳᎪᏆᏟᎻ ᏆᎻᎥᎦ ᏆᎾᎳᏁ,
ᎪᏴᏁᎾᏒᎷᎪᏞ, ᎦᎾᎾᏁ ᎳᎥᏞᏞ ᏴᎬ ᏆᎻᎬ ᏁᎾᏒᎷ,
ᎬᏁᏠᎾᎽ ᏆᎻᎬ ᏟᎪᏞᎷ ᏴᎬᎰᎾᏒᎬ ᏆᎻᎬ ᎦᏆᎾᏒᎷ.”

"(Y/n), are you going to the festival with us?" Hina asked the (h/c)nette, the three girls were all currently inside (Y/n)'s room in her hugeass mansion.

Hina and Emma decided to get ready in the demon's place, since she td them that they don't need to buy any outfits since she had a lot of stocks in her house.

"Yep! I am." She answered joyfully popping the 'p' as she said so. The two got curious at that, since she declined Emma's offer to ask Mikey to go with her.

"Really? With who?" Both asked, their faces close to the (h/c)nette, and for an unknown reason, (Y/n) can feel her face slightly heating up at the distance.

"Second Division Captain of Toman, Mitsuya Takashi." She answered with a blank look, making Emma gape at her while Hina had a blank look. "I asked him and he agreed."

"Oh! Why didn't you said so!" Emma stated with a grin, both girl shared a glance before looking back at the (H/c)nette.

"We should make her beautiful." Hina said, huddling with Emma in a corner.

"Yes, yes, we should." Emma said, a dreamy look crossing her eyes. 'Damn, bastard! He's lucky to be asked by (Y/n)-chan.'

"Let's find her a kimono." Hina stated, (Y/n) just tapped her foot in an inpatient manner while crossing her arms.

"You both know that I can clearly hear you two, right?" She asked them, making the two turned around to face her. "Plus, I already decided what I should wear, and it's—"

"—color Yellow, or with a different shade of yellow?" Hina cut her off with a raised brow while Emma rolled her eyes.

"Try to wearing clothes with different mix of colors, other than always wearing black and yellow." Emma stated before going to her wardrobe, which is nearly as large as a room, with Hina following her.

Both females began rummaging her wardrobe for a good minute before getting different designs of kimono.

"How's this?" Emma asked, she (Y/n) huffed and looked away.

"No."

"This one?"

"Nope."

"How about this?"

"Not gonna happen."

"This?"

"I don't like the color."

"This one, then?"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Oh! How about this?" Hina showed the (f/c) Kimono to Emma, who snatched it from her hands to show (Y/n).