36- Myself Yoo Bam!

Okie I think I should give y'all a little brief summary of Emily's character because I realised I might have not given any good enough pov to understand her character so that you can form an opinion about her.

Unlike Namjoon Emily came from a very well to do family . She had everything one would ever want and much more. She was from a wealthy family; her father was a surgeon while her mother was a professor. 

They provided her with everything she asked for . She wasn't exactly spoiled but due to her upbringing she had a habit of getting whatever she wanted because that's how she had lived all her life. 

In her class she was considered as one of the prettiest girls which was definitely true. She hadn't noticed Namjoon until he was partnered with her for a project. When she worked with him she realised how different he was than all her friends. She felt really good and real around him and that's how their friendship began. 

In just a few months she could clearly see that Namjoon liked her, he was so naive and innocent that she could see it in his eyes. She also kind of liked him but she waited for him to take the first step. Months passed and she understood that he is too shy to ever express himself so she made the first Move. 

Everything was going fine, both of them had a healthy relationship throughout the rest of their college life except for the fact that Emily's parents were still oblivious about them. Namjoon had introduced her to Lily, his only family in the first year itself but Emily was scared of her parents' reaction hence kept it hidden. 

All her fear proved to be true when she finally told her parents about him after their graduation. As she was expecting her parents weren't at all supportive of it, they had high expectations from her partner and not some orphan who was barely earning. 

Although it saddened Namjoon he was determined to work harder and be on the level to stand up to them and ask of their daughter with confidence but Emily much to his dismay left her parents. Namjoon was well aware that the life she was used to is far from his reality, so he tried to convince her not to take any decision without thinking but she didn't listen. She was determined to always have things her way so when her parents refused to accept Namjoon instead of trying to convince she left them. 

After moving in with Namjoon , it was only Namjoon that worked. She never worked despite knowing how bad the conditions were. Namjoon was struggling with providing her the best he could, without even an ounce of regret. He felt that he needed to provide her with the best because she had left everything for him and he did all in his hand. He treated her as the most precious gem but the day he saw those papers everything shattered. 

The papers had already crushed him plus her Harsh words just added pepper to his fresh wounds. 

The entire incident affected him badly as for Emily she went back to her parents and they obviously accepted her as she was the only daughter they had. 

--------------------------------------------------

You gently combed through his  soft hairs hearing his soft snores. It was so cruel, everything he had to go through. He didn't deserve this. 

You didn't know Emily but you could feel burning rage and hatred in your heart towards her  for making him  suffer . 

He fell asleep soon after he told you everything, he was crying, he looked so vulnerable. A tough and strong man like him was so weak and fragile inside thanks to that bitch who made him like this. 

How could someone be so heartless? 

Does money really matter so much?

How could she not even bother to tell him before taking such drastic step?