ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

You sit in the garden, looking up at the sky, looking bored yet feeling calm.

However, the calmness doesn't last as someone approaches you from behind.

"I see that you are enjoying yourself," Alastrain says, taking a seat in front of you.

You see him holding a bouquet.

"Alastrain" you utter his name with a soft tone, causing him to smile.

Your voice is so nice to listen to.

He grabs the pen and papers that you doodle in and starts doodling.

🤴+❤=👸                                               
You look down confused at what he is trying to tell you.

Alastrain sighs when he sees the confused look on your face.

He was trying to tell you that if you return his love, he would make you a princess.

'You are stupid, (Y/n)'

So, he decides to go with plan B, which is giving you flowers.

He was going to give them to you anyways.

He places the flowers on the table violently and looks away with a blushing face.

"This is for you" you pick up the flowers and look at them.

Before starting to doodle down, you finally understood what he is trying to hint at.

❤= 🙁😓

When Alastrain realizes that you have rejected him, he snatches the flowers from you.

"You don't deserve anything, bitch" he spats out, before standing up and storming away angrily.

He turns around and returns, doodling something quickly on the papers, then leaving you finally.

You look at what he has doodled with a terrified expression.

👱💐=😵🗡️

This means one thing, he has killed the florist.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𑁍𓆉︎𓆉︎

"Get me out of here, I want to return back home!" You scream at the king after he orders the guards to leave his office.

"Why would I do that, what happened?" He asks, taking a few sips from his tea.

"Your son ordered to kill the florist, I even checked with Larsan and he confirmed it"

Indeed, you did so in hopes that maybe you misunderstood the doodling.

But Larsan confirmed it with ease as if it was nothing.

"And? It is none of your business" you press your lips together.

"I want to return home" you repeat, with crossed arms over your chest.

"I can't do that" Celestan replies.

"You are the one who brought me here, and I'm sure as hell that you can bring me back!"

The King leans back in his chair with a smirk appearing on his face.

"You have a duty here" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"What is it?"

"It is rather you get pregnant by me or my son"

Well, it seems like you have to build a boat Noah's way.