Chapter 18

(No Ones POV)

"My mother is what happened." Y/N nodded her head an indication for her to elaborate. "Elijah came to find Kol and I. We were in France, Davina and Kol had found a nice village to stay in, while I preoccupied one of their rooms. When he came we were glad to see him, then he explained the posing predicament." Y/N kept nodding while the rest of the pack and Lauren listened in.

"We began to pack our things to leave, but Esther's followers got their before we were ready to leave. They had made three small stakes of the white oak, one for each of us. We were able to get Davina out while we stayed and fought. She's in the French quarter with Marcel." Rebekah's voice lingers off, thinking about her love.

"Kol as you noticed got stabbed with a piece of the white oak. I was able to take it out but I didn't realize how much white oak was left in the wound. Elijah got hit with a mind warping spell. Made him see his worst nightmares, you know how Elijah feels about nightmares." Y/N placed her face in her hands from knowing the situation.

"Elijah was pretty shook up. We pretty much ran the whole way here. Through the borders and such." Y/N looked up, now knowing why her Uncles and Aunt would be so tired. "You should rest Aunt Rebekah, I know you're tired after you journey." Y/N then turned to Luke. "Make sure they all have rooms separately. We'll have to bunk more people up, which I'm sure isn't a problem. Find out who's bunking so they can rest comfortably." Luke nodded his head and made his way over to the pack.

"I'm going to bring Elijah to you're room Hayley." She nodded and moved away from the sleeping man, giving Y/N the room she needed to grab him. The Alpha lifted him up and made her way upstairs. Lauren trailed close behind. Y/N laid the man on the bed softly. Lauren stood in the doorway of the room and watched Y/N. "I'm going to do a spell to look into his mind for answers." Lauren began to walk away.

"You can stay." Y/N turned around to face the pale girl. Lauren walked back. "Close the door please, I will need silence." Lauren nodded her head and quickly closed the door. The room they were in belonged to Justin and Selena, Lauren noticed that upon seeing the many photos of the two together. Lauren stopped looking around and grabbed a chair, wanting to watch the process of the spell.

Y/N began to the chant words that Lauren couldn't quite decipher, she picked up a little bit of Latin though. Y/N put her head down and began to chant silently, her head was down for a good ten seconds. When she lifted her head up she began to chant louder, the veins in her neck popping out. Y/N's eyes were wide open and Lauren was amazed at how the color of her eyes were now completely white, as if her eyes were rolled to the back of her head.

In this part of the spell Y/N was looking through Elijah's mind trying to find the specific memories of his time away looking for his siblings. Y/N was searching thousands of memories and due to that, her eyes turned white. She quickly found what she was looking for and broke free from Elijah's tired mind. She gasped when she came to, feeling a lack of air.

Lauren rushed to Y/N's side not knowing if this was a normal reaction after a spell or if she had to be concerned. Lauren pat and soothed out her back, Y/N put her hand up to show her she was fine, but Lauren stayed by her side.

"I know Esther's plan." Y/N sat up quickly and looked into Lauren's eyes. "I need to keep you safe. I need to take you somewhere they won't be able to enter." Lauren quizzically looked at Y/N not understanding. "Vampires aren't allowed into a home unless they are invited in. Witches and Wolves can enter and do as they please, I need to get you somewhere that no one can enter unless allowed."

Lauren was still confused. "Why do I need to go?" Y/N had already walked away from her before she asked the question, but once Y/N did hear it she stopped and turned to Lauren. "Because they know my weakness." Y/N walked downstairs, Lauren hot on her trail. Lauren didn't know why she would be Y/N's weakness though.

The pack turned to their Alpha confused at her hurried state. "We need to get Lauren to Alaric now." Before the tribrid was able to order more directions there was once again a knock on the door. The wolves used their senses to see who it could be but couldn't recognize the scent. Y/N huffed and made her way to the door. With a hand full of claws on the ready Y/N opened the door.

"Matt?" The officer smiled sadly at Y/N not wanting to say and do what he had to do. "Hey Y/N." There were five other officers with him ready for anything. "What's this about?" She asked confused as to why the Sheriff of Mystic Falls was on her door step. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to bring you in for questioning. For the death of Bonnie Bennett." It went eerily quiet once everyone heard what he was there for. Y/N knew she had to cooperate if she wanted no problems. She nodded her head at Matt, she respected him, especially since he knew her dad. They may have hated each other but she didn't care.

She turned to everyone in the house, but specifically was talking to Lauren and Justin. "Call Alaric. Tell him to get Josie to do what I did upstairs with Elijah. Don't do it here, everyone go to the school and wait for my further instructions." Justin, Lauren, and the rest of the pack nodded. She then put her hands in front of her ready to be bound by the metal cuffs Matt held. The sheriff carefully cuffed the Alpha and lead her to his car.

The pack watched as their Alpha was placed into the backseat, her head directed under the car by one of the officers, and was drove off to the Mystic Falls Police Department.

Justin immediately pulled out his phone and called Alaric. "Her Ric. We have a problem. Y/N just got arrested for questioning of the death of Bonnie Bennett." The person on the other line was very loud when he answered back. "Bonnies dead!?" The man was so loud Justin removed the device from his ear quickly. "Yeah, she was killed the other day. We need Josie and your help." The man was quieter now when he spoke back. "Alright. We'll be there soon, okay, bye." Justin ended the call and turned to the pack.

"You heard Y/N let's go." Everyone began to move. Tyler and Reece grabbed Kol and they placed him in the car. Luke and Daniel grabbed Elijah and did the same. While they were doing that Lauren turned to Justin. "Y/N said the school. We're going to Beacon Hills High?" Lauren said confused as to why they would go there.

Justin only shook his head before answering. "No we're going to The Salvador Boarding School."

================================================================================================

AN: Hey guys! Two updates in two days, I know crazy. Might be three updates in three days, we just have to see. Enjoy and be safe!

-Rae