THE BETRAYED

Next Morning Andrea woke up again with the same feeling of dread for once she thought cancelling about her plans to go to Gringotts but then she promised the chief Goblin so she had to attend the meeting. She took a warm shower and went downstairs in the dining room where Kreacher had already prepared a nice English breakfast. She ate her breakfast in silence and then called out to Kreacher
"Kreacher!"
"Mistress is needing Kreacher." The elf came looking up at her for order
"Kreacher I'm going to Gringotts for some business, please eat breakfast and don't tell anyone where I've gone. Not to anyone okay?" Andrea ordered him, she herself didn't know why she ordered that but she didn't want anyone to know that she is going to the bank.
"Yes mistress, Kreacher will not be telling anyone especially those filthy blood traitors and filthy mudblood." Kreacher replied with a sneer on his old face while referring to the Weasleys and Hermoine. He never liked them.
"Kreacher, what have I told you about using such terms." Andrea sighed.
"Sorry mistress." Kreacher mumbled a totally forced apology. Andrea had asked him to call him by her name but he blatantly refused to call her anything but mistress he felt she deserved the title of being the mistress of the house. The term seemed inappropriate but he also called that to Walburga Black so Andrea let it go there was no point in arguing with Kreacher.
"Okay Kreacher I'll be leaving now. Have some breakfast and rest. No need to overwork yourself." Andrea commanded him.
Kreacher nodded and mumbled something like mistress is kind like master Regulus and went away. It pained Andrea's heart that Regulus died so early in his life without anyone by his side. She cried when she found out his story. She also felt it was Sirius's fault he left his brother all alone in home with Walburga, that woman was vile and was personal Voldemort for her children. At least Sirius was surrounded by people he loved when he died but Regulus, he died alone and a gruesome death by inferi. Andrea shuddered at the thought of inferi but also felt her heart getting heavy that Sirius died without knowing about his brother's sacrifice, Sirius always saw his brother as a demented death eater who died as a coward when he feared he couldn't leave the death eaters. Only if Sirius knew... She felt so bad that just because Regulus was sorted into Slytherin Sirius broke their relationship. She understood that Slytherin was not nice house but breaking relationship with your blood brother over house difference was just too much.
She shook her head and apparated to Diagon alley. She wore a cloak with hood so she could avoid people who were eager to take an interview of her. She reached Gringotts and saw that the bank was rebuilt to its former glory. She went in slightly bowing her head in respect for goblins. She reached the table and cleared her throat gaining the attention of the goblin,
"I would like to meet chief Redwood please."
"And why do you want to meet the chief" The goblin asked with a hint of distate in his voice.
"My name is Andrea Potter and chief Redwood personally sent me a letter to discuss some matters. So if you can please take me to him." Andrea answered politely.
"All right, follow me." The goblin said monotonely. She followed the goblin while observing her surrounding. The pillars and the ceiling of the bank was sculpted to tell the tales of many goblin wars and the designs were truly amusing and beautiful. They reached a door and the goblin knocked on it. He spoke to his chief in fluid goblin language and then motioned her to enter. As Andrea entered the chief's office she greeted him,
"Good morning chief Redwood, firstly I would like to apologize for the destruction me and my friends caused to the goblins and the bank itself due to our actions." Andrea was admittedly shameful of her actions and was ready to pay any amount of fine they would impose after all it was her and her friends fault.
"Good morning Heir Potter Black and Thank you for your kind apology. The damage you caused was rather severe and then there were muggles who saw the dragon. Do you have any idea how many people were obliviated. Your actions may have led to the discovery of the magical world by the muggles. Be thankful that goblin magic works differently than wizard magic or you would still be obliviating muggles." Chief scolded Andrea and she hung her head low and nodded her head because it was truth. However she looked up as she realized he called her Heir Potter 'BLACK'. She opened her mouth to ask him why when he interrupted her.
"Whatever happened, it is past now. Today I summoned you here to discuss rather different topic. Firstly I would like to answer your questions as you have said you have a few. So go on" He said.
"Yes I have a few questions. First of all you just now called me Heir Potter Black, what is that about?" Andrea asked the first thing that came to her mind.
"Miss Potter Black, you are the heir to both the houses, you see Potter from your father's line and Black from when Sirius Black blood adopted you." Chief answered and Andrea was completely baffled as to why Sirius never told her that he blood adopted her.
"Okay, you mentioned something about mail redirection wards what is that and why was it placed on my house?" She again asked recovering from her initial shock.
"Mail redirection wards were put up by your magical guardian, the reason behind it is unknown to us." Chief answered.
"Magical guardian? What is that? And who is mine?" Andrea asked once again totally confused by new information.
"You don't know your magical guardian? It was Albus Dumbledore. He had been in and out of your vaults since the day you were born, claiming that he needed money to provide you best care." Chief answered he was also slightly confused as to why this girl was so unaware of things.
Andrea scoffed and said,
"Best care... Best care! I never even knew the name Dumbledore before I received my Hogwarts letter. Even then I just knew his name, I saw his face for the first time in my life on a chocolate frog card! And you are telling me he took money and other things to provide me best care, I highly doubt I ever received that!" Andrea ranted slightly angry about Dumbledore's actions.
"Hmm it seems my suspicions were indeed correct. I never trusted Dumbledore but he had a lot of power and authority so we had to oblige. If I may suggest something Heir Potter Black?" Redwood said a little alarmed by the girl's rants.
"Yes sure! And please call me Andrea, I think we will be dealing with the buisness for quite a long time." Andrea said offering a polite smile.
Redwood imitated her actions and gave her a toothy grin and a nod.
"I suggest you take a blood inheritance test Andrea, it will show you everything you want to know about your blood related family your properties and also about your magical abilities." He suggested. Andrea thought for a moment and shook her head postively. She never truly knew about her family she was always so busy saving the world and herself.
Redwood took out a parchment and a very intricately designed dagger.
"This is the ritual dagger, it will not hurt you, you have to slightly cut your finger and let 3 to 4 blood drops fall on the parchment. The wound will be healed immediately." Redwood instructed.
Andrea took the dagger and  cut her finger slightly. She let her blood drops fall as instructed by Redwood as soon as 4 blood drops fell on the parchment the wound automatically closed itself. Andrea was slightly in awe of the dagger and the way her wound healed itself. Redwood chanted something in goblin language and the parchment began to fill itself. Words formed on the parchment in neat handwriting. They waited for a few more minutes and then Redwood motioned her to read the information.