𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘

LONELY (ADJECTIVE)— WITHOUT COMPANIONS; SOLITARY

       ESSENCE 'ERIS' LEWIS'S LIFE WAS GOING OKAY. She had a great relationship with her foster parents, great friends at her Art School, joined her schools cheer team, and was on the verge of becoming Co-Captain of her school's dance team. Sure, she was still struggling with her feelings for Percy Jackson (Why the fuck was it so hard to get over him?) but she wasn't going to let that ruin her life. She felt more confident and assured in herself than ever. Her life wasn't bad at all technically, but when she remembered her little brother who she still hadn't been able to find no matter how hard she searched it seemed tragic. Eris had spent a majority of her life alone no way in hell was she going to let Nico go that easily. So, when an old friend's ghost suddenly appears in front of her and tells her about Nico's plans, Eris practically forces her way into Annabeth's quest for the labyrinth. There's one thing for certain: Eris Lewis won't stop until she brings her brother home.

Not to mention, she'll stop at nothing to kill  Luke Castellan.

Oh, and what the fuck is the Ungodly Hour?

ESSENCE 'ERIS' LEWIS

'THE DAUGHTER OF DEAD AND RICHES, SWEETS'

"Your first mistake was attacking me. Your second mistake was thinking you could beat me."

PERSEUS  'PERCY' JACKSON

'SON OF THE SEA AND EARTHQUAKES, KELP BREATH'

"We'll find him and we'll bring him back....together. I promise."

JEREMIAH NICKELS

JEREMIAH NICKELS

'THE SOLDIER, THE FLIRT