Visiting the grave

!!!!!!PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. ENJOY!!!!!!!

imessage (Paddy and Amelia)

My div🥺
mill?
[Read at 12:16 p.m.]

amelia
[Read at 12:19 p.m.]

babe i know you are reading this
answer me
[Read at 12:25 p.m.]

millie
can we talk tmrw pls?
i really don't want to talk to anyone rn

My div 🥺
okay sure
just tell me when u r ready to talk
[Read at 12:40 p.m.]

imessage (Haz and Paddy)

Padster
is today an anniversary for something

Leopold Osterfield
??

Padster
is today a special/sad day for the James'

Leopold Osterfield
oh
today is the death anniversary
of Joanne and Brice

Padster
her parents?

Leopold Osterfield
yea
they died in a car crash 9yrs ago today 
and if Amelia doesn't
talk to you, then dw
its still pretty hard for them

Padster
is there anything we can do?

Leopold Osterfield
i don't think so
they both spend time together
and walk down memory lane on this day
and Mum goes to their house

Padster
Joanne and Phil were best friends right?

Leopold Osterfield
yea
tbh, even i really miss them both

Padster
wish I'd known them

Leopold Osterfield
they were pretty great

Amelia gave Grace's hand a squeeze before walking towards her parents' grave. Today was the ninth year their parents didn't come home. All this was hard on both of them, especially Grace, since she had to take care of her sister. They had moved in with their godmother aka their Mum's best friend, Phil, before Grace turned eighteen and decided to move out with Amelia. This is why the James sisters had a close-knit relationship with them.

Joanne Marie James
1/10/1973 - 29/11/2012
"A beautiful daughter, friend, wife and mother"

Brighton Thomas 'Brice' James
5/3/1962 - 29/11/2012
"Beloved son, brother, friend, husband and father"

Both the sisters sat on their knees holding each others hands as they let out silent sobs. Nine years since they started missing their mother's touch and father's warmth. If they could turn back time, both would not allow their parents to step out of their house on this particular day.

When Grace finished talking to the gravestones, she gestured that it was Amelia's turn. Grace knew that this year Amelia would wanna talk alone with her parents so Grace got up and stood next to the forest type area where Amelia was standing not so long ago. 

"Hey Mum, Dad" she started, letting out a shaky breath. "Wow I didn't realize I was holding that breath" she said chuckling only to face silence. "A lot has changed from last year. I broke up with Liam. He abused me and tried to kill me once" she said whispering the last part. "Uh anyway I have a new boyfriend. His name is Paddy. He is sweet, kind, funny and just everything I can ask for. I know this sounds early, but i really love him." she paused for a minute. "Saying that out loud feels so good. How I met him is a long story. I even am friends with Zendaya. The Zendaya. And by the way, Grace and Harrison are dating. I reckon Grace told you that. They look perfect for each other. And honestly, I wish they would get married soon enough. Both of them need it. 

"Even though Phil and Grace both take care of me, I really wish you guys were here. Mum, Grace has grown up to be just like you. Her eyes remind me of you. Dad, My eye color changed to yours last year. Blue. Crazy right?" she said waiting for a response, but yet again she was faced with silence. "I love you both" she managed to get those words out of her throat before kissing the graves and going back to Grace.

"I really miss them" she says hugging Grace and crying into her coat. "I know kiddo, I miss them too" Grace said between sniffs. "You know I am only 8 years younger than you, right?" Amelia said. "That's a lot. But you'll still be my beanie" she replied, chuckling on her sister's ability to ease any given situation. "Lets go home"

A/N- Sorry this was a sad chapter, I cried while writing. Today was the same day that my parents died so it was hard for me to right this. Anyway guys! We crossed 500 reads!!! Thank you everybody, especially KatN68 and Georgie_3000 for continuously voting on all my chapters. Do you think I should publish my Adopted by Harrison Osterfield book? It is another Paddy x OC. Comment below on this, and don't forget to vote and follow me!!