Part 46

Hahahahahahahah double update. I'm feel great!

______________________________________

"Yeah..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Dad I'm heading out!", Izuku said and went to the shoe rack to slip his sneakers on but just after he had pulled his socks on, a loud crash was heard before hurried footsteps sounded through the house.

Izuku pulled his dagger out of it's holster and walked slowly in a crouched position, ready for any sign of danger.

"Dad..?", Izuku cautiously spoke and walked towards the livingroom only to see Aizawa sprawled out on the floor while clutcuing his knee, Izuku sheathed his blade and rushed to his father.

"Are you oka-"

"You can't go!", Aizawa said as soon as he regained his composure. Izuku who had been worried about potential injuries just sat across legged on the wooden ground, suprised at the sudden statement.

"Why not? It's just to Miya's", Izuku said matter of factly but that worried Aizawa even more, Inko and the League of villains would be targetting the places Izuku visited often so the cafe wasn't safe. (That's literally the only place he goes, Izuku doesn't have a social life....like me..)

UA was really the only safe place he could go to and that wasn't guaranteed either, and their house wasn't fortified or ready for anything, Aizawa continued to panic in his mind as he realised how much of a risk it was to keep Izuku at home was.

"Dad, DAD!", Izuku shook Aizawa by his shoulders. "Gah! Uh Izuku you can't go...out", he finished with hesitation.

"I'm sorry, what?", Izuku asked with just a little bit of bite but mostly confusion. "Why not?", Aizawa's eyes widened as he tried to come up with a good excuse that didn't give away anything.

"Because I said so.", Aizawa fell back on what parents do when they don't have a valid reason and just spout whatever. "I'm just going to Miya's, it's not a big deal. I have my tracker on me and my knives, I'll wear a hoodie and a hat and a wig and sunglasses or whatever you want."

Aizawa wasn't nearly convinced and he wanted Izuku to understand that it was for his own safety but to the teenager, this was just a restriction of freedom, even if he had stayed with Aizawa for a while now, it was the first time he had ever been told off without any cause and so directly too. He may be 15 but this is the first time he had been a child to a parent in over 10 years and he didn't understand it.

"Izuku I said no. Go to your room and study, you have a lot to catch up on.", Izuku scrunched his face up in disbelief.

"Is something wrong, did anything happen?", he asked and Aizawa clutched his fist.

"Nothings wrong, you just can't go-"

"Why? This isn't a big deal or anything, I won't go if you don't want me to but why?", Izuku persisted but Aizawa didn't budge, he stood up and dusted himself off then limped to the kitchen and poured some coffee into a mug, after taking a sip he turned back to his son who was now leaning against the kitchen island.

"I'll tell you some other time, do anything but don't go outside, okay?", Izuku wasn't satisfied, he took a seat on the stool and made it clear that he wasn't leaving until he got his answers, he may have been being a little immature and he almost knew for sure that it was about the League of villains or Ink* but he was really tired of being kept in the dark, especially when it concerned things he was involved in.

He had promised himself that he would be patient and would wait till Aizawa was ready to talk to him but some promises can't be kept, this one could've but not this time, this time he wanted answers.