Books by Annabelle

Agent 007: A Steve Rogers x Reader Fic

"I have this feeling in my heart-" Steve started.

YN's chuckle interrupted him, as she nodded her head, "And you feel like it might beat right out of your chest?" She asked, using her own hands to grab onto the ones still framing her face. "I have the same feeling," she whispered.

(Content Warning: Details surrounding SA are discussed in this story. Not explicitly, but it is referred to.)#1 in #blackwidow Nov 2021#1 in #captainamericaxreader Nov 2021#47 in #readerinsert Nov 2021

King of Hearts: A Steve Rogers x Reader Fic

Sam Wilson and YN King grew up together, served in the air force together, lost friends and family together.

YN swears she'd do anything for Sam, and that's mostly true. However, when Sam meets Steve Rogers, Captain America himself, how far will Sam push YN's friendship?

And will YN be able to fight off her growing feelings for the blue eyed super soldier?#1 in #captainamericaxreader Nov 2021

Beyond Her Eyes: Tony Stark x Reader/Steve Rogers x Reader

YN was off grid, had been for years. She was alone, just the way she liked it. However, one sunny morning as she sipped her coffee in the streets of New York, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D approached her, shoving her into the deep end filled with Gods, Aliens and fist full of self awakening.

(Steve Rogers x Reader and Tony Stark x Reader)

Through Her Eyes: Tony Stark x Reader/Steve Rogers x Reader

Second Installment to Beyond Her Eyes

YN Gray was finally free, she had a job, friends, a partner that showed her what it felt like to live like a princess.

Yet, nothing remains stable for long when you're living with a genius, billionaire, ex-playboy philanthropist and his super secret boy band.

YN is set to deal with Tony's constant paranoia, a new threat and a certain blonde that constantly makes her question herself, how long before something goes irreversibly wrong?
(Steve Rogers x Reader and Tony Stark x Reader)

Meeting Her Eyes: Tony Stark x Reader/Steve Rogers x Reader

Third installment to Beyond Her Eyes

YN hasn't been seen since she left Avengers compound with tears in her eyes and a plane ticket to the furthest city she could find.

She's finally settled in her new life, three years later, when she gets a call from the Secretary of State. The Avengers have messed up... badly.

YN is forced back into the life she swore she'd left behind. Will she finally be able to move on with her life? Or was this fate bringing her back to who she truly desired.

(Steve Rogers x Reader and Tony Stark x Reader)

Avengers Imagines

A whole bunch of one shots with the Avengers x Fem!Reader (she/her)Requests are open if you want to ask for a specific scenario with a specific marvel character.Enjoy!

A Lesson in Hope: A Bucky Barnes x Reader Fic

Where a chance encounter helps a century old super soldier recover from a lifetime of trauma and a splash of girl troubles.

**This story was inspired by the film Dear Zindagi (Dear Life). It deals with PTSD, violence and abuse.

Stark & Silver: Tony Stark x Reader Fic

Special Agent Silver investigates into the events of the Battle of New York. Discovering some inconsistencies within S.H.I.E.L.D, will she walk away with only another take down on her belt, or something more special?