𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Final Battle
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You noticed that Erwin was deep in thought as he was looking at the incoming titans. You walked toward him and put your hand on his shoulder, "You give orders to protect the horses while I deal with that those titans, just don't worry." You gave him a thumb up and went to jump down the large wall.

You ran toward the titans as a smirk was drawn on your face, "Finally! Some real action!" You said as you avoided a titan's hand before it can grab you. You appeared in front of its face with your fist ready to crush it, "Black Flash!" The titan's whole face exploded as red and black blasts appeared from the collid, you saw some Scouts helping you deal with the titans. You continued to use the Black Flash on a few more titans before landing gracefully on the roof of a building. You could have sworn that the beast titan threw something past the wall, but you knew that Eren and the rest can take care of it. Not long later, an explosion happened and the Colossal Titan appeared. You saw Levi land beside you along with another soldiers.

"Don't go killing titans alone, you need to stick to the plan." Levi spoke up while you just rolled your eyes at him. "We're done cleaning up here thanks to her. The only small ones left are all the way up the front. But how can we take down the Beast Titan? He's not about to move from the position he has right now." The closest soldier said. You sighed and put your hands in your pockets, "Yeah, he sure is a coward." You said, giving a mocking chuckle. Levi looked at you from the corner of his eyes, "It makes sense though. He's literally got no balls." He added to your statement. The soldier didn't waste time and went to deal with the rest of the small titans followed by his comrades. You went to follow after the solider, but Levi stopped you.

You turned to him and waited for him to tell you what he has, "Erwin told me to inform you that you will protect the horses in the back." You huffed in annoyance, "What's Erwin thinking? He knows that I can easily take down that monkey." You told him which made him only shrug. Before he could say anything, you went past him and prepared to leave. However, you caught a few rock flying past you and the first thing you did was turning around. Your eyes widen as you saw the rocks crushing the houses and you immediately grabbed Levi behind you, protecting him with your Infinity. You watched in shock as blood splattered and building got destroyed, the screams of the Scouts filling your ears.

 You watched in shock as blood splattered and building got destroyed, the screams of the Scouts filling your ears

After everything calmed down, you saw the dead corpses of the soldiers thrown everywhere. You growled and went to go and kill the monkey. You teleported just in front of the small village as you held a glare at the titan, "Show me what you got." You mumbled in anger as you clenched your fist. You didn't feel this rage before, you would be either calm or crazy. However, this time you were so mad, enraged. As the rocks approached, you did your best to shield some of the injured soldiers with your Infinity. Levi immediately went to you and tried grabbed your shoulder, but he couldn't due to the Infinity, "Y/N!" He called you which grabbed your attention, "What are you doing here? It's dangerous!" You spoke up as your glare never left your expression. He shook his head, "It's useless, let's head back." You went to protest, but he didn't give you the chance, "Sacrifices must be given in order to survive." He said and offered his hand to you, known that he can't touch you.