56. Tanjiro's training starts.

TANJIRO'S POV
--------------------------

"Now the matter with you is done, Tanjiro. You may step back." Oyakata-sama informed me.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." And with that, I started leaving the HQ along with Nezuko.

After walking for a decent amount of time, we finally arrived at the Butterfly mansion. I arrived at the front door and knocked on it. After waiting for a while, it was opened by the sane girl I met at the Final Selection. The cute girl with a side ponytail and beautiful eyes.

"Hi, Kanao." I greeted her but all she did was look at me with a smile.

"Umm....are you okAyy?" I asked her a bit confused. But all she did was closed her eyes and gave me a beautiful smile.

"Umm..Kanao? Are you angry perhaps?" I asked her again.

She then took out a coin. I wondered what she was gonna do. She then flipped the coin and it landed on heads. And because of this, Kanao was a bit sad. I could tell by the scent. She then walked away leaving me standing on the doorway.

'I think I know now. Maybe she uses the coin to decide things. If that's the case, I will try my best to help her.' I thought to myself.

"I'm coming in." I stated a bit loudly and entered the mansion. After that, I directly made my way to the medical room. As I entered it, I saw Zenintsu crying again because he didn't want to drink the medicine. And Inosuke was sleeping. I sighed and facepalmed seeing Zenintsu. Zenintsu noticed me and started crying because of how bitter the medicine was which I completely ignored.

LITTLE TIMESKIP
TANJIRO'S POV
------------------------------

I just woke up from a little nap. I looked at the clock to see that I took a nap for an hour and half. I looked at Inosuke and Zenintsu and both of them were sleeping peacefully. I smiled seeing them.

'Im really glad they are safe and sound.' I thought to myself.

Since I was all fine, I decided to do some training. I sat up on my bed and did some stretching. After I got out of my bed and went to the Shoji door. As I was about to open it, Kanae nee-san opened it first.

"Oh! Tanjiro-kun, you are awake. Are you all fine?"

"Yes, I'm all fine, Kanae nee-san."

"No need to call me 'Kanae nee-san.' Just call me 'nee-san.' alright? And by the way, your brother was waiting for you to wake up. So, I came to check if you are still asleep. He is in the training hall right now."

"I wonder what he wants. Anyways, thanks for informing, Nee-San." I smiled and responded.

Nee-san smiled and replied, "Alright then, follow me to the training hall."

And with that, we headed towards the training hall. As I approached the hall, I got the scent of aniki, Kanao, Shinobu-san and Aoi. I guessed they were training.

As Nee-San opened the Shoji door to the hall, she also said, "Moshi~Moshi~"

Aniki smiled widely hearing that.
"