Bondita irritates her Pati babu

~It's afternoon~

Everyone in the Haveli was sitting in hall.

Kids are playing with Trilochan. Anirudh is busy in his room, typing something.

Niroop: I am going to police station to meet Bondita.

Chandra: Why?

Niroop: I want her to come out soon, I can't stay here without fighting with her. I will convince that inspector and take her out. 

Niroop gets ready to go to police station.

Trilochan: Wait, take this sweets and snacks for her. She can't stay hungry.

Niroop: Being in prison also she want to eat? Eating, sleeping, arguing.

Trilochan laughed.

Anirudh comes down with a files and says to Trilochan that he is going to meet Bondita.

Niroop: Okay, come let's go.

Anirudh: Let's go nahi, I am going.

Niroop: Ok go. I will come in seperate vehicle.

Anirudh stares at him.

Niroop: I too know to look like this. But I am not interested in looking at you. Bye,bye.

He goes from there.

Anirudh: Kaka, who is he?

Trilochan: Bahu's male friend it seems. Let it be. Why you are getting possessed?

Anirudh: Mm, No. I am not getting possessed.

He walks out.

Chandra: Something is going to happen in police station.

Trilochan laughed.

Niroop is traveling in seperate jeep. Anirudh is traveling in another Jeep.

Niroop drives fast. Anirudh over takes him. Niroop repeats it.

Anirudh takes a skid before Niroop's jeep. He applied sudden break.

Niroop: Heyy!

Anirudh didn't listened him, drives faster to the police station.

On other side, Sumelika is aiding Brinda. Still she is in unconscious.

~In police station~

Anirudh reaches there first, Niroop is on the way.

Police: Why did you come here?

Anirudh: I want to speak with Bondita.

Police: No, you can't.

Anirudh: I want to meet my client. No one can stop me. Court have ordered it.

Inspector: What Anirudh? Taken new form? Barrister to Don, Don to Barrister now. How can you change yourselves like this?

Anirudh: I am Barrister here, only I will question. I don't need to answer.

Inspector: Then, I am police here. Only I can allow visitors to meet criminals.

Anirudh: Oh?

He goes near the telephone and makes a call to Vrindavan court.

Inspector: Hey, what you are doing?

Anirudh: I am going to tell judge about your fake postmortem report. Then he decide who is criminal.

Inspector: Oh god, put off the call.