𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟣𝟥. 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒

Dream

I yawn waking up.. wait why can I fell my legs? Didn't I have to big cock men in me last night? Or was that all a wet Dream. I look down.. sure ehnogh  cum leaking down  my legs.. fun they left me messy? I look around seeing there both smirking half awake 'Ah our cockslut and cumslut is awake' Punz said.

'Yeah yeah yeah whatever happend to watching a movie'i say looking at them both with an annoyed look.

'Ahhh- honrey?' Sapnap said smirking.

'Mm well you looked amazing last night' Punz said with a yawn.

I try to get up but they pull me down 'nope cuddles' They say sudactively.

'Can we get cleaned up'I beg.

'But you look so fucking good covered in cum' Sapnap said 'you were one hell of an art project to do yeserday'.

'My ass is no damn art project Sapnap' I spat.

'What you mean it's not? Your leaking our cum' Punz said googy.

'Times like this a regret being yours I hope you know that' I mutter.

Sapnap made me look to him 'Baby repeat that I dare you' he said pissed.

'Now why would you regret  ever being ours?' Punz said hurt.

They can't tell the difference between  me being sarcastic.

'I was be sarcastic- damn you two are blind' I say.

'We don't like that type of jokes comeing out of your mouth.. you were made personally for us babyboy, and you are our soulmate' they both said.

Was I now? 'Mhm sure I wa-' I started as Sapnap slaped my kinda acking ass with his dick.. 'don't denie it' he said eerily in my ear.

Adventuly we did get cleaned up and I was just in a black turtle neck and a skirt.. I secretly did put it in my cart when we went shopping that day because we'll I thought maybe it'll look cute and it does.. and some sliver chines across the skirt with some black fingerless gloves.. let's just say my boyfriends were red as shit rn.

'Damn- you should cross more' Punz muttered.

'Maybe I will maybe I wont' I say walking off  into the living room.

I see the mess we made last night on the left of the couch and floor.. Jesus it still reaks of semen and cum.. and sex hormones. My boyfriends  walked out leaning on the wall 'Ah peachy you left a mess huh?' I said giving them a death glare.

'What we were tired and just got done fucking  you' Sapnap said rolling his eyes.

'Yeah yeah well clean up the mess of out cum you check out that note' Punz said sighing.

I just nodded grabbing the letter opening it.

I read it.. and well let's say it was a redsom note.. well kinda the person wants me to A.leave the school without my boyfriends.. or they will kill me.. I dropped it to the floor opening another.. nosie complate.. how iroinc I balme that on my idoic tops.

I threw it on the right of me.. looking back at the treating letter.

'Baby you okay?' Sapnap questioned.

I just threw them the letter.. 'if you leave without us.. well be broken' Punz said..

'Whoever did this is dead' Sapnap screamed.

'2ed' Punz said.

Damn I like there protectiveness 'you aren't fucking aloud to Leave us' punap said.

'Wasent planing on it.. I have a felling it's A George witch I'm not really that scared of or B. The jackasses that made me come here witch honstly was a good thing because I met my wonderful boyfriends' I said.

The smile softly 'damn right' Punz said.

›Ready? My little Dream protectors we got pepole  to murder :)