XXII

"Wait, take these." Namjoon passes over these eye mask. Oh right, I guess it wouldn't really be a Masquerade Ball if we showed our faces.

///

"Names?" Even though I wasn't the one answering the question I was still nervous on whether our 'names' were on the list.

"Kang Seo-yuk, Lee Miyoung and Park Sungwoo." Namjoon said confidently. The guard looked through the list of names and ticked what I suppose was supposed to be us.

"And Password?" I froze up, did he know the password? I nervously looked at Namjoon from behind and fiddled with my fingers behind my back. What if we get caught?

Namjoon leaned in and whispered something into the guards ear, the guard widen his eyes and immediately moved out of the way.

"I'll get someone to lead you to your table immediately Sir." What did he whisper? Namjoon and Jungkook started walking through the door and I followed closely behind them, I gave one last look at Yunah who was waiting behind our group with her 'team'. Initially Yunah and the others had to go seperate ways from us so that's why we couldn't really been seen together.

I was kind of lacking behind because of the 4 inch heels that were slowing me down. I'm sure Jungkook noticed because he grabbed onto my hand and pulled me closer to him.

We came to a stop and within a flash a staff worker came towards us. "Mr Kang Seo-yuk?" Namjoon nodded and the worker smiled.

"Great, come right this way." Why was he leaving us? Why does he get to sit at a different table from us?

Just as Namjoon or 'Seo-yuk' left with the worker another staff member approached us. "Ms Lee and Mr Park?"

"Yes, that's us." Jungkook spoke for us and the staff member led us towards a circle table a few spaces away from Namjoons.

I took a seat and Jungkook took one next to me. "What now?" I ask. Are we really just going to sit here for the whole time?

"Now we wait for the announcement." I raise an eyebrow at him, not that he can see it because of the mask, but subconsciously.

"Why do I need to be here then?" If we just had to stay for this stupid announcement, then what was the point of me coming here?

"Because, your Park Sangwoo's assistant." I wasn't going to question it before but now it's starting to get a little weird. Who is Park Sangwoo, who is Lee Miyoung, who is Kang Seo-yuk?

"We took their names and acted as the host and told them the Ball was next week." I had to hold back a laugh slipping from my mouth.

"What do you mean act?"

"Act as on get your friend to hack into Yunahs parents top security email address, and send the an invitation regarding the Ball." Wow, that's kinda smart and I'm not even going to lie about it.

"We chose them specifically because they're close to Yunahs parents, so then we can distract them while Jimin and Hoseok hyung do their thing."

"We'll look who's here." I turned away from Jungkook and looked towards the direction of the voice. I was quite startled when I saw how close this strangers face was to me.