Author's note

Hello everyone,

It's been a few months now since I decided there would be book 2 to Yours, Raven but I'd never really got time to sit down and work on it. And I've realized there will never be enough time on my hands to sit down and work, so here goes. Besides Yours, Raven recently hit 2M reads so why not? 😌 Nothing is planned with this story although I do have some idea in my head. I'm just going with t he flow for now. Let's see what happens.

Most importantly, thank you so much for reading Yours, Raven and following me here in this book 2 as well.

★ Tell the world how much you love Yours, Raven here 🥰

Yours, Raven could only come this far because of each of you. And now Signed, Gaius is also here because of all your support. Love you 3000 ❤❤❤❤...

For those of you who has just found me, this is the sequel for my other book Yours, Raven. This book can be read as a standalone, but you will definitely enjoy and feel the story more if you read the first book.

★ Who else recommends the first book? 😁

Okay. I hope you enjoy this book as well. And I will add the cast list someday when I can. Right now I'm too busy with college and exams and everything. In the meantime, you can also suggest the people you think fits the characters.

Love, Hermyne