17

Chapter 17 - Wedding Shopping

They walked into the fancy boutique.

All the workers line up, giving them a 90-degree bow as they step in

All the workers line up, giving them a 90-degree bow as they step in. Iris' eyes widened at the treatment, but the brothers didn't look fazed by it. They were used to people kissing the land they walked on.

Elias placed his hand on Iris' back and led her into the room.

"Greetings, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair," the blonde woman greeted them with a professional smile.

MRS. SINCLAIR, Iris screamed in her mind. The brothers were pleased with the address.

"I am Blaire. Welcome to Serene Wedding Boutique," she introduced herself. Iris nodded in response with a tight smile. "As we were informed, we will first start with the ring measurements," she spoke, looking through the tablet. Her red nails; clanking at the typing.

Emilia, their secretary, had arranged all the wedding processes. She was shocked to hear that her bosses were getting married and to the same woman. She spent an entire sleepless night searching for the best wedding planners, cake decorators, DJs, and whatnot.

She does not get paid enough for this, Emilia complained.

When she asked what the budget was. They just replied with one word, none.

They walked towards the table as the man behind the counter took out a tape and asked for Iris' hand to be placed in his gloved hand. Iris was about to put her hand on his when she heard growls. She flinched in surprise.

She turned back in a haste to see their dark looks glaring at the man, who looked like he was about to faint. Blaire's knees buckled as she shivered in fear. Their boss had given clear warning to listen to everything they wanted or she would lose her job.

"How about I do it," Blaire offered, to which she thanked for not stammering. Their displeasure faded from their face as she sighed mentally.

Blaire thought no wonder the girl in front of her was young compared to what she imagined but was extremely beautiful. Iris's brown curls bounce and flowed with air; they looked luscious and smoother than silk. Her petite height made her look adorable.

She had soft curves in the right places. Her face had faint freckles, a button nose, and plump pink lips. Her doe hazel eyes showed so much innocence and warmth. Iris looked like a naïve angel descended on earth.

No wonder they are so possessive and protective not to let any man touch her.

She thought little about their questionable behavior or the anxious look on the girl's face.

The guy then with shaky hands to the brothers' measurement and noted it down to make custom designs. "Which stones would you like to add?" Blair questioned. "Blue Diamond," Jasper said. Iris felt surprised. Could they have considered blue diamond because of her connection to her mother's rings?

Blue diamonds were rarely used to make wedding rings. Not to mention the sky-high price and the rarity.

The world's largest blue diamond, a rare gem known as "The Oppenheimer Blue" was sold for $57.5 million, making it the most expensive diamond ever to be sold at auction. Considering that the ring and design and the size of the diamond they had chosen, it was sure Iris's ring was going to cost above $5 million. Not to mention the brothers' same rings would also cost around the same.

Blaire shook her head. Rich people. They are in different leagues.

But they agreed. Whatever the customer says is right.

"I will lead Mrs. Sinclair to take the gown measurements while Mr. Jose will accompany you for your tuxedo measurements," Blaire checked off another thing from the wedding list. Iris followed her with a female bodyguard. They didn't want her unwatched.

Two more ladies came forward and took her measurements. "What would you like for your wedding dress?" she questioned, looking at the nervous girl in front of her? She thought Iris was nervous because of the new bride's jittery feeling and didn't think she was getting forced.

"Umm, can you make the dress light if that's possible?" Iris hesitated. She hated heavy dresses. She did not know what she was doing. Iris was only going with the flow. "You are the bride. It's going to be your special day. Your wishes are our command," Blaire offered Iris a reassuring smile.

They talked more about her likes and what materials she loved to touch or not. Her designs and much more. Shoes, accessories, veils, and much more.

Iris felt tired.

Her legs were sore from all the walking. She felt mentally exhausted more.

"Let's go eat," Elias said, seeing her. Iris' eyes lit up at the mention of food. The brothers' smiles widened at her reaction. People around them could tell how much they loved the little girl.

"Come," Jasper grabbed her hand and asked Kai to drive to the nearest restaurant.

The server came to take the order but didn't dare to meet her eyes while taking the order. Iris wondered if they had something to do with it. "What would you like to eat sweetheart," Jasper asked.

"Anything," she absentmindedly answered. Elias frowned at her answer. "Still," Jasper pressed. "You can order whatever you wish," she couldn't decide. "Alright."

Soon, a few pasta dishes were placed in front of her. Iris this time finished half of the plate to which the brothers made smile. At least now her appetite was getting back to normal.

"Let's go back home," Jasper smiled, grabbing her hand

"Let's go back home," Jasper smiled, grabbing her hand. Home. Iris didn't think that was a home, it was just a luxurious cage. Bottling up her emotions, she walked with them. Her mind wandered in her dreamland. She couldn't comprehend how messed up her emotions were the past few days. Everything seemed like a blur.

Thanks to the fact the brothers brought back all the soft toys, she was getting somewhat decent sleep.

She couldn't believe she was getting married. Yes, she had thought of getting married one day, but somewhere around her late 20's, not at nineteen. She was not ready for married life. Not at all.

Not to mention getting married to two men. She could not understand how this poly marriage was going to work because of her lack of obvious experience.

The brothers and their built scared her. Iris didn't understand why Rhea enjoyed eyeing men over six feet considering them as sexy and hot. If a man 6ft and above with a well-built body came close to her she would be sure she would feel intimidated and run for her life then feel attracted to the man.

She subconsciously shivered, thinking if they would hurt her. They have already.

"Are you cold?" Elias looked at the goosebumps on her hand. Iris meekly nodded, not wanting to let them know the real reason. "Turn on the heater," Jasper ordered Kai, who nodded and did what he was told.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.