𝟑𝟓~ 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

After my family seeing me like this, i'm pretty sure they know something is up or they know what happened. they didn't give away much . So now i'm cuddling with Ana after Alexander left me depressed? ha no, maybe upset? yeah! after saying that he was sorry, which i might know why but he didn't even look me in the eye.

 So now i'm cuddling with Ana after Alexander left me depressed? ha no, maybe upset? yeah! after saying that he was sorry, which i might know why but he didn't even look me in the eye

Flashback.

'Let your sister rest, you guys can visit later,' papa says as he and my mama, along with my brothers, leave after another round of hugs and kisses on my head.

Ana decided she will be the one who will be staying with me and i was more than happy with that .

Nonetheless, Alex stayed behind as well. 'Um, I'll give you two some privacy,' she says as she sneaks out, leaving us alone. Little sly bitch. He remains silent, his eyes digging holes in the ground and never looking at me.

After what seemed like minutes, he broke the silence. 'I'm sorry,' he said coldly, wrongly it hurt me a lot. He never called me by my name, and it's a first for him to storm out the door without allowing me to ask or say anything, just like Al did earlier. I understood why he was upset, but I don't know much about Alex, but I intend to find out once I get out of here.

i wonder what's wrong with him..

End of Flashback

I realised how much I mean to them in the last hour I spent with them in this fucking hospital room. how much they care and love me, something I've been longing for. I know I only found them a few weeks ago and revealed they didn't abandon me and had known I was dead for years.

However, I can't blame them as much as I want to because it's all because of him. He is to blame for destroying my childhood and any happiness I could have had in my life. I know I need to tell my family about myself, the real me, and what I do because I don't think they'll abandon me just because I'm an assassin who kills people for a living. I'm sure they'll find out soon.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder, which distracted me from my thoughts, though I'm wondering where my subconsy is, it's as if she vanished. "What are you pondering, Elle?" Ana asks. I sigh, there's nothing I could hide from her.

  "You know I'm happy and I feel loved Ana, this is what I've always wanted and yet I can't help but feel this will never last, at least not while he or Victor is alive." She tenses visibly, and I know she's thinking about him. She is the only person I have told about what happened to me, not even Diego.

"I understand Elle but you are not alone now you have your brothers, father, and even Alexander." She smirks, and I know exactly what she's thinking. I grunt and roll my eyes at her. "But, on a serious note, I'm sure they'll never let you get hurt again and cheer up buttercup, I bought your favourite ice—" I cut her off. "ICE CREAM?" I exclaim grinning from ear to ear.

"itwasforme," she mumbles hastily, but I heard every word she said in SLOW MOTION. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry, but were you planning to eat ice cream without me?" I ask her if I misheard her!

She draws in a deep breath. "I stayed the night here and because I was hungry but didn't feel like eating, I was also missing your bitch ass so I ended up buying that, but then Mattia called and said you woke up, so I ran here. But see it like this: I was missing you so I wanted to miss you while eating ice cream? please forgive me." She tries to guilty trip me.

Why, I'm sure you're wondering. Because we made rules, one of which was that we wouldn't eat our favorite ice cream WITHOUT EACH OTHER and I took that rule very seriously; I don't even share my food with anyone, let alone my ice cream.

"All right, you're forgiven." I grumbled and snatched the tub from her grasp, stuffing my face with ice cream, and she joined me, not wanting to wait any longer. Oh, I'm feeling great, and it's a lovely day!"

2 DAYS LATER

I'm officially discharged and heading home I mean to Alexander's mansion, because that's where I was previously staying. He never came back to see me after that, and I never asked about him. I admit that I was hurt, but I'm not sure why.

~'that's because you like him idiota' says my dear subconsy.

Pshhh what no...Do i?

~'Yes you do dumb bitch'

What-i-no, ugh, yes I do, in fact a lot.. but I don't think he does perhaps he just pretended to be nice to me in order to get in my pants, and now that he knows I'm an Italian mafia princess, he's changed his mind. maybe he just wanted to use me...oh god..I almost let myself go with him, but I should've kept my guard up as always. hm, that's what I'm going to do now. I'll return to Italy and finish this mission on my own. I don't need his help, and I'll work as I always do, alone.

Right now, I'm changing into something comfortable that Mama purchased, and I must say, she has some style.

I'm also wearing a cap and a mask because there will be paparazzi outside; I'm not sure how the news that I was shot got out, but they've been hanging around the hospital for weeks

Mattia and Gio were the first to arrive. "Are you ready to go, stellina?" (star) gio inquires. I nod in response, and he takes a bag I'd packed with essentials and my belongings, and we walk out of the hospital room to the entrance.

I can see my papa's bodyguards, as well as mine and Mr. T, behind me. The flashes go off, and the reporter asks me questions, which I ignore because I don't have an answer for them. I hopped in the SUV with my brother and drove to Alexander's mansion, hoping to meet him.

~...~

Hey people! how have ya been? hope ya'll good!<3 here's an update and some of Ana's and Elle's friendship? ig hehe! hope you liked the chapter! see yah soon, BA BYE!!<3

~Elle<3