19. The Ball~1

Third person pov

In the basement of the big Mansion where Trusova was living, laid the tiny baby girl, sick and crying her tiny eyes out, she was cold, and wanted to be in the comfort of her brothers....
She hadn't slept all night bc she wasn't feeling well and was hungry and cold...

And Meanwhile the Luciano Brothers were already up and going over the plans once again, to get everything perfect.....they were not gonna let Trusova get away with their sister....

At the same time, Trusova himself just woke up and was just laying in bed, smiling evily at the thought of his Beuatiful Girl in her outfit tonight....

She was so beautiful....with her striking eyes.....one a perfect bright blue....and the other a perfect emerald green.....it was mesmerizing...

And her beautiful pure black baby hair.....
It was al perfect....her face was perfect.....her eyes were perfect.. her hair is perfect...everything about her was.....perfect......

And Trusova sure as hell knew that this type of beauty....was rare....and he also knew....that the girl was gonna be wanted by the whole underworld.....simply for her beauty...

Trusova pov

I woke up an just thought about the little girl for at least half an hour.....

Once i finally got out of my trance i got up and got dressed, after doing my morning routine shit....

After that i called Vladimir for an update on the preparations...

On the phone

(T= Trusova    V=Vladimir)

T= Hello Vladimir

V=Hello Boss, what can i do for you?

T= How is the preparations going?

V=Good, everything is almost done, and then the food will arrive, and then the guests will arrive at 5 pm, and then we can get started

T=Good, i will come check everything after breakfast

And then i hung up.

We had installed a baby monitor in the basement so we could see Allina at all times, i had the other monitor in my room, but you could see it on security cam to.

I heard her crying so i looked at the monitor, and She was indeed.

But to bad, she is gonna have to wait, although she will get a bath today, before the Ball, and then i will get her ready.

I made my way downstairs and sat down on the kitchen table, there were a few men around, talking about Mafia stuff, and the ball, but i just made toast and went out again, so i could go check the Hall.

I went outside and hot the car, 2 cars with guards followed me, and with that we drove off to the destination.

Once we arrived we got out and made our way inside , it was beautifully decorated with everything you could imagine on a Mafia ball.