Chapter 6

I forced my heavy lids to open, when I felt something heavy on my chest. I was struggling, the weight was getting heavier.

Something slid around my waist, attempting to try and secure me in my place, but it caused me to start squirming around.

I finally pried my eyes open and saw that it was none other than Zunair. The man was wearing a sinister expression on his face, and his black eyes revealed his dark desires.

I pushed him off my body and straightened my clothes, trying to shield myself from his lustful gaze. But the effort went to waste as he stripped my dupatta, which I was trying to use to hide myself from him.

He had pinned me down and was now looking into my eyes and analysing my face. Surely, I wasn't that attractive, was I?

I really misinterpreted the emotions in his eyes as in the next moment he had ripped my clothes.

Completely.

And the next moment I was in his arms, as he carried me up the stairs.

He took me to his room and I knew what was coming next. And I couldn't stop him especially with my lack of strength.

I was thrown onto the bed and he started undressing himself. As he was immersed in his doings I tried to escape him only to be stuck in his arms a minute later.

A scream left my throat. He threw me onto the bed and my body bounced with the forcefulness of his action.

He made his way on top of me and stared into my eyes. "Don't. Ever. Try. To. Escape. Ok?" He said nodding his head, I followed his motion and nodded my head as well. Only realising that that was not meant to be my answer. I then shook my head frantically.

He bends his head to one side, "Are you saying you don't want to give me my haq?" He asks in sinister tone.

I shake my head.

He takes a deep breath in whilst closing his eyes. But when he opened then I saw a glint, one that told me he was going to take what he wanted. "I swear to God Alayna. Don't test my patience. I will take what is my right, whether you agree or not. And when I take it forcefully, you'll regret it." He seethed.

I stayed stiffened in my position.

He sighed and looked at me softly. He brought his hand up to my check and caressed it slowly. "Jaanu, let me take your virginity and I'll stop if you can't take it. I promise you with my all my heart, meri jaan." He said solemnly.

Finding no way out of this, I agreed.

But he lied.

He lied, I kept asking him to stop but he carried on until the early hours of the next morning.

He lied.

But was I really expecting anything better?

Zunair's pov:

The girl is in my clutches now.

There's nowhere for her to run.

I've blocked every possible path.

I'm on my way to get my revenge.

They played with my family and broke it into pieces. I'll play with their family and ruin them to such an extent so they can never recover from.

I promised you mom.

I'm fulfilling my promise.

And I'll be successful in my promise.

-

Yet did he think of the consequences that would come along with his actions? Surely not. 

He forgot that there's such thing as kifara. What you give is what you get back. If you are good, good will come to you and vice versa, for Allah is fair. 

And he will surely get what is coming to him, only he'll never realise what will hit him.

-

I was on top of her somehow. She was shouting, squirming, foolishly thinking that she was going to escape from me. I had stayed away from her, for 2 days. This was my limit. I wasn't holding back any more. 

Had I had my way I would have taken her as soon as the nikah had been officiated, but other matters had to be dealt with at the time. 

My lust had clouded my mind and before I think it I was making false promises to her. Saying that I just wanted to take her virginity and that I would stop after that, and shockingly she had agreed. Little did she know, I was going to quench my lust rather than just consummate our marriage.  

And I did just that, but I realised one thing. She did not cry. Not one tear. 

She screamed, whimpered and cried out in pain but she didn't shed a drop. 

My mind wondered back to something my mother had said, 'A woman who doesn't cry is the most dangerous of all. If she is so strong as to hide her emotions, she is smart enough to become your biggest enemy'. 

I don't know why but I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going to go wrong now. 

But I ignored it, for now I had won. 

I wrapped my arms around her small body, and pulled her closer to me and whispered "I guess you belong to me now". 

And sooner or later I had fallen into a deep slumber. 

Alayna's pov:

He had fallen asleep whilst being the reason for my lack of sleep. 

He had raped me. 

But I had allowed him to. 

'Where have I trapped myself?' I thought to myself. 

'How am I going to escape?'

"Never" A gruff voice answers me. I whip my head to my side and see him staring at me with a grim expression on his face. 

"You are never going to leave me, not in this life nor in the next." He grips my chin in a tight grip, "Do you understand?" He says slowly as if he was talking to a 2 year old child instead of his wife, who's meant to be his equal.  

He envelops me in his arms again and whispers in my hair "Go to sleep now." In no time, he had fallen asleep again. 

I slipped out of his embrace and made my way to my wardrobe. I opened the wooden box and flicked through the different envelopes and find one labelled 'when your soul feels like its giving up'. 

I open the envelope and take out the letter and start reading. 

When you feel that your soul is giving up, that's your sign to pray. 

Place your head on the floor and bow before your Lord who is the only one who can help your sinking soul and breaking heart. 

When you are in sujood, whisper any dua and He will accept it. 

After you have given your salaams to both angels, raise your hands and pour your heart out to him, don't forget He has put you in this difficulty, surely He will take you out of it. 

He is the answer, always turn to Him.

******

How was this chapter? 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! It means a lot when you guys do so!🥺🥺

ANYWAYS, the plot of this story is going to be UNPREDICTABLE (kinda like the previous flip *hijab flick* be honest was anyone expecting that?) but 100x better!

I cant wait for everyone to read it!

 I assure a happy ending, so don't worry about crying this time.