8

A week later.

"Kentrell why do you feel the need to lie to me and we ain't together?" India kept her face flat, on the phone with Kentrell.

"Yes the fuck we are. I ain't touch this hoe Siyanee." He told her.

"So why are you at her house? You could've went to any bitch house and somehow you always find your way to the hoe who hates me for no reason. I told you to drop her Kentrell." She frowned, and he groaned in frustration.

He'd never been caught up before or felt the need to explain himself, he didn't know what to do.

"All she did was suck my dick India." He told her, and she shook her head.

"You saying that like she barely did something. I told you that you wasn't finna be fucking with me while you still got them around you. So whatever we thought we were doing, that shit done." India replied, and his face formed a mug.

"No the fuck it's not, you don't tell me when shit over, you mine. Don't fucking play with me Siyanee I don't want this hoe, I just said that." He gritted into the phone, and she rolled her eyes.

"Ion give no fuck what you said. Ain't no pressure behind your hoe ass. Bye." She pulled her phone from her ear, hanging up.

"Puddin' you got company. If you leave, lock my house up, I gotta go see Shane." Ari knocked before she peeked her head in India's room.

"Who?" India asked.

"My nephew. Bye baby, call me." Ari blew her a kiss, before walking out. India frowned, and a few seconds later, Von walked in her room.

"Boy I ain't know who she was talm bout." India laughed, raising out of her bed to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Wassup baby." He smiled, gripping her ass in his large hands.

"Wassup with you?" She smirked, kissing the side of his face.

"Nothing I just missed you." He let her pull his hoodie off, and then took his sneakers off.

"You too big for this." She laughed as he laid on top of her.

"Let me get a kiss." He mumbled, and she held his face to hers.

"You gone get me in trouble." She said against his lips, locking eyes with him.

"Mhm, trouble is fun though folks nem." He bit his lip, and she smiled. She pressed her lips against his, and he grabbed her neck.

He pulled her up by her neck, slipping his hand in her panties.

"Wet as fuck already?" He grunted into the kiss, and she moaned, grabbing his hand.

"Wassup?" He smirked, pulling away from the kiss.

"I don't know if-fuck, if I want this." She grabbed his face, kissing him again.

"Mm, so what you want?" He sucked her tongue, rubbing against her clit.

"Get these off of me." She moaned, and he chuckled, pulling away from her.

"Nah keep 'em on Siyanee." He kissed the side of her face, and she frowned.

"No. Eat my pussy." She retorted, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Youn know if you want that. Don't force it baby." He sucked her neck, and she wrapped her legs around him.

"I do want it." She mumbled, raising up and pulling her panties off. He bit his lip, lifting her lower half up.

"No you don't. Yo boyfriend made you mad or sum?" He smirked, looking up at her, and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't have a boyfriend." She said, putting his hand back on her, and he chuckled. He pushed a finger inside of her, watching her face scrunch up as he pushed another one in.