Chapter 29

ATHENA

We took the guy out of the Cell and took him inside Leo's Father's office. Uncle Raiden looked at us with a confused face when he saw the rogue and tried to fan away the smell.

"What do you both need?" He asked the both of us, Setting the few papers aside and resting his chin above his two folded hands.

"Dad, We want you to make him a Member of the Pack," Leo answered. Uncle Raiden looked at the Rogue for a few seconds before leaning on the Chair.

"I'll interview him now then." Uncle Raiden answered that made me smile. We left the Rogue inside the office and started to walk down the stairs of the Pack house.

"Where do you want to go? I don't have anything to do today," Leo said while holding my waist softly. I just shrugged my Shoulders.

"Anywhere, As long as I am with you, I am already contented." I answer before chucking. He smile and kissed my Forehead.

"Okay, Then-"

"Leo!"

Before he could finish what he was about to say, A voice of a man called his name. We both looked towards the person.

"Dylan, Dude!" I heard Leo shout and hugged the guy. I looked at them with a curious expression. Leo looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Love, Meet my Bestfriend, Dylan." Leo Introduced and Dylan smiled at me warmly.

"I didn't know you found your mate already," Dylan said Playfully. Leo just laughed at him and Dylan joined in. I was stunned while looking at the two.

You can really tell that their friendship is like a Flower, Different colors were blooming in them. Happiness, care and also the friendship they show. They were even like Brothers.

"Dylan!?" We heard two familiar voice shout at the Back. We looked at the two people, It was Neo and Azalea.

"Neo! Azalea!" Dylan shouted before hugging the two. Their friendship was also like Leo's. They looked like Relatives.

"I really feel a strong friendship between the four of you," I said when Leo went back beside me. I looked at him and he nodded with a smile.

"Dylan went to new Orleans almost 2 years ago because he was mated to a Vampire, And the Vampire zinged with him, Of course. He is the Son of Aunt Adolpha and Uncle Xylo." He explained which made me stunned.

"So that's why he looks like you a bit, Because you are still relatives." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, He's my Second cousin." He said chuckling.

"Hey, Leo. I'll hang out with this both for a while, Have fun with your cupcake." We heard Dylan shout before walking away with the two.

Me and and Leo also started walking out of the Pack house.

"I heard that Uncle Xylo and Aunt Adolpha have a Daughter, Where is his Sister?" I asked him, We were now walking through the trees inside the borders.

"Oh, Juleka? She's in another pack. She is Mated with a Gamma. She also have a Daughter now." He replied. I nodded in Understanding.

"You're the only one who Isn't married and don't have children between your friendship, Am I right?" I teased him. He just rolled his eyes.

"My Sister doe-" I cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"Your sister is an Exception, She can't get pregnant." I said with a teasing smile.

"Okay, You got me. But I have you and we will make a lot of pups." He said with a smirk. I glared at him and slapped his Shoulders.

"You're such a teaser!" I whined before pouting my lips.

"I'm sorry, Love. But you still started it." He said, Comforting me.

"Whatever," I said, Still pouting my lips. I was surprised when Leo kissed my cheeks again and again. I then just pushed him away.

"Okay, Okay! You're forgiven." I said, and he gave me a Victory smile. He seriously acts like a child when he is around me. He is such a baby.

"Come on, Let's just have a date. I'm sure we can stop a taxi somewhere." He said, Pulling me once we got out of the forest.

We spent the rest of the day going into malls and eating into a Restaurant. We also walked around the Park, Watching kids play or hanging out with their parents.

"Someday, I'll give you a happy family too, Just like them." I heard Leo say while caressing the back of my hand with his Thumb. I glanced at him and smiled, Leaning my head on his Shoulder.

"I trust you with that." I said, Closing my eyes. The wind is very fresh inside the Park because there is also a few big trees.

The long chair we are also seating in have a tree in the back with clean, yellow and green leaves. It is so refreshing.

"Want to go somewhere more fun?" Leo asked with an excited smile on his face. I raised one of my eyebrows before nodding.

"Sure!" I answered and he pulled me away before stopping a taxi. I saw him whisper something to the Chauffeur and the Chauffeur nodded before driving.

I was stunned after getting out of the Taxi. Ferris wheel, Rollercoaster, Horror rides, Shooting games, Game! Oh my goodness! He brought me into the Amusement park!

I squealed in Excitement and pulled him inside.

"Let's go there! There!" I said childishly with full of smiles in my face. I was pointing to the Rollercoaster. Leo nodded and bought a Ticket.

We spent the rest of the day riding every rides and playing the games. Leo even won me a Purple teddy bear that is holding a red heart that says I love you.

We also brought some foods, Drinks and a Cotton candy while exploring the whole place. I love Amusement parks. But I don't even know when was the last time I came to one.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I said while staring at the different colors of Fireworks. Leo was back hugging me.

"I want to give you all the Fun you deserve before becoming an Official Couple and becoming a King and a Queen." He replied which made me smile.

"I love you, Leo." I confessed. He kissed my neck and inhaled my scent.

"I love you too, Athena." He replied with a soft tone.

-

I looked at the mirror while eyeing the dress that Aunt Adolpha gave me, It is a Beautiful dark blue dress with white Butterfly designs and it is glittery.

I admit that Aunt Adolpha is indeed a great designer. Her designs are very Majestic and Beautiful.

"So beautiful like always," I heard Leo say, And I looked at him with a smile.

"You say that all the time," I told him while caressing the dress.

"Because you are beautiful all the time," He said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, You are very hot in that suit too." I said with a grin. He chuckled and posed in front of me, He was flipping his hair back while looking at me, Giving me a beautiful smile that made me blush.

We finished trying out the dresses and we gave the dress we picked to Aunt Adolpha. Of course, I picked the Blue one while as usual, My Mate chooses a Black suit. I still love him though.

The Coronation will begin soon, I hope It would go well. Tomorrow will also be the day me and Leo will officially be Married. I am Nervous, But also excited to finally call Leo as my Husband.

-

Aww, This book is almost coming to an End. Are you guys ready to say Goodbye? I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Xx. 💜