Chapter 14 : A Proposition

"Hayami! So good to see you!"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Nezu's overly cheerful voice greeted the married couple as they entered his large office.

He sat in his chair with a small smile and teacup in his paw.

"I'm glad you both could make it to my office without any disruptions," he mocks, Y/n looking over at Shota seeing his unbothered face.

He really didn't care who saw him show some love to his baby, just means they know who belongs to him.

"Thank you for the concern Principle Nezu, I assure you we came here just fine," Shota says sitting down on the small couch in the Principal's office.

He drags Y/n down to sit as she is still shocked at how calm Shota is from his boss witnessing them almost giving Aiya a second sibling.

"Haha, fantastic!" he cheers raising his arms.

"Why did you want to see me Principal Nezu?" Y/n asks, her hands still intertwined with Sho's hand.

"Well as you can see your husband is fully recovered and ready to go back to teaching," he says, Y/n's mood visibly deflated as she grew attached to the students.

Shota rubs his thumbs soothing in the back of her hand, knowing that not only Aiya was sad that they'll be leaving but she was too.

He never liked seeing his baby sad.

"Yes, I am grateful that Shota is back healthy again, I will miss seeing the kids every day along with Midnight and Present Mic," she sulks.

"Ahh yes, it is truly upsetting that you and little Aiya must leave. I want to thank you though for stepping in as a substitute, even after you retired as a hero," Nezu bows, grateful to her stepping up and willing to teach class 1-A, even after the whole USJ incident.