Chapter Eleven

Megumi POV

"Why didn't you want to love her?"
I asked and Gojo snapped a stick.
"It's not that I didn't. It's very difficult to love and have a partner in our world because of the danger they will face."
He threw the first piece of stick across the park.

"It took us a lot of arguing before finally I could not take it anymore."

Y/N POV

"SO IM JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH?"
I screamed back.
"GOD Y/N THAT'S NOT WHAT IN SAYING! IM SAYING YOU'LL BE TARGETED NOT JUST BY CURSES BUT BY THE CLANS AS WELL!"

He huffed and dug his hands into the marble island of the apartment. It had been a few months but we still didn't know what to do. So we fought, quite a bit.

"You know what...YOU KNOW WHAT! JUST LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO OFF TO BE THE BLOODY HERO!"

He picked himself off the counter, his crystal eyes furious and filled with anger.
"You know I could never do that darling."

He crept towards me and I unconsciously start to walk back. My back against the wall he grabbed my wrists and placed them above me.

"Let. Me. Go."
I growled back, too flustered to look mad. The twinkle of mischief in his crystal eyes as he smiled at me made my legs squeeze. He went right up to my ear.
"Never."

Megumi POV

"Alright! Alright! I get it. So you guys-"
"Did the nasty yes sir!"
The white haired man bubbled.
"Gross."
I grumbled but Gojo simply laughed.

"So you two dated huh?"
Gojo smiled brightly, thinking about his past.
"Yes we did. We had some great times too. We ended up keeping our relationship a secret from everyone so that we could as individuals grow our strength and power without people discriminating us."

Makes sense.
"What did you guys used to do?"