Osial

Y/n pov:

Lady Ningguang was surrounded by elemental power and teleported into the air above us. She created a big complicated geo mark behind her, and even i could feel the great ammount of power she's using.

In front of the Jade Chamber, a circle appeared and multiple circular plates showed up above one another. They then collapsed together, creating a big light and a great battle ground.

Once again, i looked up at her and saw her doing some more tricks. I looked back at the battle ground and saw not one, but three Guizhong Ballistas for Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper to wield.

Yepp, that's one of my best friends everyone, that woman right there.

The three of them got in their spots and attacked Osial.

But then...
We saw some portals open up on the battle ground and a lot of fatui agents entering the area.

"The fatui! They're attacking the Guizhong Ballistas!" I could hear Paimon yell.

I walked next to Keqing and we looked at eachother, silently communicating with our eyes. We then nodded in agreement and we both drew our swords and ran to the edge of the jade chamber, i saw Aether following right behind us. We jumped down and ran our seperate ways, one portal each.

-

"The three adepti are manning the Guizhong Ballistas. Do not let the fatui disturb their work!" A millelith soldier yelled commands to the other soldiers.

"All able millelith, with me!" Keqing commanded.

"Let's go help too!" I could hear Paimon say to Aether.

As i knocked a few fatui agents over, Cloud Retainer spoke. "We adepti have not faced a god in several millennia."
"Hmph. Let one see what you are made of then. What strength remains within you, one wishes to witness!"

The fatui started attacking again. I jumped into the air and landed behind one and pierced him right in the head. He then disappeared.
I kept fighting a lot of them, without being damaged myself. I then heard Xiao.

"Evil Conquering!" He yelled and summoned his mask. He started attacking the fatui as well.
I put my hands together, closed my eyes and started healing him a little.

I was interrupted with a kick to the stomach.
A fatui agent stood infront of me, with his geo weapon.
Before he could attack me again I had already dashed forward and stabbed him. He then disappeared as well.

I then heard Osial doing something and looked over to it. All of its head were forming a big sphere of water, that sphere may be the death of some millelith soldiers if they get hit.

Xiao walked up next to me, "that is Osial's divine power. I am.... Very familiar with it." He said, looking down.
I grabbed his hand.
He then grabbed my waist and jumped into the air, " be careful not to get hit!" He yelled.

Aether got hit.

He fell a little but got back up again quickly.
Xiao landed on the battle ground and let go of me.
"Be careful..." he said to me and went to fight the fatui again.

This time, there were more of them and they were stronger. I also noticed the power diffrence in them.
"The fatui! Their attacks are unrelenting!" A random millelith soldier yelled.
"Hah, how daring. Snezhnaya's diplomats will answer for this afterwards. Every last one." Lady Ningguang said.