Anirudh grows suspicious

~In haveli~

Trilochan asks Anirudh how will he proceed in this case without knowing anything.

Anirudh: That's what worrying me. Only Bondita can say whatever happened there. To night I'll go and enquire her about it.

Trilochan: Do something and take her out quick. We all are believing in you.

Anirudh: Then why did you appreciated Niroop?

Trilochan laughed and patted his shoulder.

Trilochan: Before Diwali you should take bahu to our Haveli.

Anirudh: I will try my best to save her Kaka.

Trilochan nods his head.

~In Dhayanpur~

Sumelika is in doubt on Brinda. She thinks that why policers are using this Brinda to trap the murderer.

Man: Ji, Niroop is on call.

Sumelika: Tell him that I am busy. I will speak to him later. And hn, ask him about Trilochan ji's health.

He nods yes and moved from there.

~In Police station~

Inspector: What Mrs.Anirudh? You seem to have whole hope in your husband. What do you think, your husband will take you out?

Bondita: I believe in him. He had gave justice to many strangers and do you think he will fail in his wife's case?

Inspector laughed wickedly. He shows her the fake postmortem report of Brinda.

Inspector: Look, we have got original one. Doctor confirmed that she is dead by bullet shot.

Bondita is shocked.

Inspector: Now, say. Who will win the case? This report clearly says everything. This one evidence is enough to give you punishment.

Bondita thinks: How it could happen? I didn't shot her to death. Bullet went inside her stomach only, I saw it. How can it take her life? Something is wrong.

Inspector: Are you frightened?

He laughs.

Bondita breathes in and out in fear.

Inspector: Listen, only I can save you from this. Anirudh will lose this case for sure. Do me a favour, I will release you and close this case.

Bondita looks on.

Inspector: I won't ask you big things. Don't worry. My demand is, you should ask Anirudh to say sorry in front of whole villagers for humiliating policers in past 5 years.

Bondita is trembled.

Inspector: This is so simple right? Ask him to do this. I will close the case today itself and will release you.

Bondita: Never! It won't even happen in your dreams. My pati babu will not ask sorry to anyone. And, wait and watch he will win this case.

Inspector and other policers laughed.

~In RC haveli~

Sashwati comes to Anirudh's room and looks at his typewriter.

Anirudh comes out from bathroom and looks at her.

Anirudh: Sashu, do you need something?

Sashwati: What is that baba?

Anirudh turned back and looks at type writer.