How the Waynes met Marinette

As soon as the bell rang they both got startled. Marinette decides to open the door while Red hood thinks it's a bad idea. Red hood thinks the people outside could be to take him. In a sense he was right as outside was the bat family searching for Red hood. He stays in the guest rooms bed as he knew outside was his family. Marinette on the other hand was agape to see Batman and his partners Nightwing and Red Robin outside her door.

Batman approaches first and says, "Is Red Hood here?"

Marinette is too shocked to say anything so she just nods.

Taking a deep breath, Marinette stutters out a yes and invites them in.

Batman is confused as no one has ever invited Batman in their homes at least not civilians but he enters anyway and asks again, " Where is Red hood? "

Marinette entering her ladybug persona clearly replies, "In my guest room. He just woke up. You can see him." And takes them to hood's occupied guest room.

Batman is taken aback when he sees Red hood on the bed with bandages all over his body. He is happy someone helped hood while he couldn't.

Nightwing speaks this time to Marinette, " Did you bandage him? "

"Yes. He crashed in my working room and of course I couldn't leave him like that so I bandaged him and applied the necessary ointments. Don't worry I know how to, I was quite clumsy few years ago. I used to fall everywhere. So I learned first aid to help myself."

Night wing hugs her and says, "Thank you for helping him. We were quite worried for him. We were searching for him since three hours. We saw he went this direction, so we came here. "

"No problem I guess.", Marinette said feeling overwhelmed.

Batman and Red Robin also gave their thanks while Red hood hugged her and said, " Thank you Marinette, I still owe the 50℅ of window. I will send the money soon."

"I still don't need it but thanks anyway. "

Batfam exits the mansion and find themselves to go home.

Since the fight that took place was near marinettes coffee shop and as it was broken down during the fight, she took a holiday and messaged selina and Pamela accordingly.

I'm the morning till evening 5 pm she was working on her commissions. Since she completed waynes suits that were commissioned by Richard and Tim, she decided to go to their house.

At Wayne Manor

Marinette as she reached, she rang the bell. Everyone in the house was thinking who could it be. Alfred opened the door and asked who did she want and who is she. Marinette patiently answered, "I'm Marinette. I'm here to see Tim. He's a friend. "

Alfred showed her to the living room where everyone was there except Bruce Wayne.

When she arrived the hall was a mess. Dick was on the chandelier, Jason was playing with Damian to keep him calm, Tim was typing furiously on his laptop. They hadn't noticed her, so she cleared her throat to get attention. As soon as she did that, every eye landed on her. Feeling uncomfortable with the spotlight, she muttered a small hi to everyone while waving her hand.

Dick said, "Hello Blueberry, you are the owner of Lady Luck cafe,right? and Who let you in?"

Tim replied before she could, "She is Marinette, you know the my friend who helped me and Jason with Damian."

A face of realization came over Dick and he said, "Let me introduce my self, my name is ----"

Marinette cut him off and said, "Richard 'Dick' Grayson, Favorite color blue, am I right?"

"Yes but how did you know?"

"Tim this ain't a friendly visit, it's a professional one" she winked at Tim indicating what's in her bag.

Tim got excited and said, "It's ready? So soon!!!"

Dick got confused and said, "what do you mean? And you still didn't answer my previous question?"

Marinette laughed and said,"Oh, you don't know me but you were the one who contacted me for new suits for your Wayne gala. Nice to meet you, I'm M. S. "

Dick squealed out of surprise and shook her hand and said, "My suits are ready?? Can we try them? What are the costs?"

"Yes they are ready, here try them on. It's $120. Jason yours is ready too"

Jason yelled out a yes but then sighed and said, "I would love to try it but I can't now. I got hurt this morning, I fell of my bike and have bandages all over my body. "

"Oh! Don't worry, when you are well again, you can try them."

Marinette thought, "Definitely Red hood. Tim must be Red Robin and Dick would be Nightwing and Bruce Wayne must be Batman. But who's Robin?"
She was brought out of thoughts when Damian started crying. She started comforting him while others went to try their clothes and Jason went in the kitchen to drink water.

Meanwhile at Batcave, Below the Wayne Manor,

Batman decided to use the spell to contact the Guardian. Zatanna had left since she was needed elsewhere. Dr. Fate performed the spell, knowing if ladybug saw it, she would come for him. Seeing, he kept her promise and stayed out of Paris. After performing the spell, they decided to wait for her. And had been previously decided that Dr. Fate and Batman will be in Batcave at all times since there was no conformation when will the Guardian arrive.

Back in Wayne manor with Marinette

Marinette calmed Damian down when the boys came in and showed off their suits while Jason watched them.

Tim and Dick loved their suits and said they want it.

Marinette was happy that they loved her dresses and was about to tell them it's prices when Tikki started shaking her Purse. Marinette understanding it was something important asked to go to the washroom.

As soon as they entered the washroom, Tikki flew out of purse and said, "Dr.fate has contacted you through the old spell. He is in the Batcave below Gotham. You should go in Ladybug costume. And you should know the one who opened the door, his name is Alfred Pennyworth and he is a past holder of sazz. "

Marinette smiled and said, "Okay Tikki. Thank you for informing me."

She went out to the living room and said, "I'm sorry but I have to leave, Tim we can discuss the price later at coffee shop or if you want you can come to my mansion or I can come to yours. You decide and message me accordingly. Bye"

Without waiting for an answer, Marinette hurried to an Alley and Transformed into Ladybug by saying, 'Tikki, spots on.'

The brothers were confused but left it anyway. The came to the decision to let Damian be in Batcave. They changed before entering Batcave as per Bruce's orders. When they entered, Dr. Fate was speaking with Batman while Zatanna was no where in sight.