- { Chapter 9 } -

I have no idea how long I've been working on the Camaro. I finished the mechanical part a while ago. I had to replace a bunch of things, but luckily there were other cars close by that had the right parts still in good condition.

     Now I'm working on cleaning the car, so I know what I'm dealing with paint wise. Once I'm done cleaning, I notice a few dents here and there. I quickly use my strength to pop up the dents, so it's like they were never there. When I finish with the dents, I start to search around for some blue paint. I finally find some, and now I'm left searching for something to paint it with.

     After about twenty minutes of searching, I finally find something to paint the car with.

"You better not be dried and clumpy." I say to the paint.

     I finish painting about an hour later and I use my magic to help dry it. Once everything is dry, I work on the windows. There are cracks all over the windows. So, I grab some new, clean, glass panes and install them into the window frames.

     Once all of the windows are done, I start to clean the inside. Cleaning takes me about 45 minutes. There's so much dirt and dust everywhere. Some of the seats are ripped, so I use my special powers to patch them up.

     After I have the inside cleaned and fixed up, I make sure the radio works. Ironically, the radio is the only thing I don't need to work on.

     Finally, I hop in the driver seat and put the key in and turn it. The car comes roaring to life and I laugh. I know exactly what to do with this car. I'm gonna give it to Damon for his birthday. It's a couple months away, but I can keep the car hidden until then.

     I get out of the car and grab some stuff to polish the car. I notice the sun starting to rise, just before I start to polish the car. I quickly take my hair down before I start and I put my scrunchie in my bag. Once that's done, I start to polish the car.

-----

     About half way through polishing the car, I hear voices and footsteps getting closer and closer. I ignore it and continue what I'm doing.

"I'm tellin' ya fellas, she's gonna be in the garage workin' on a car or somethin'. Knowin' her, she's probably done already." I hear Benny say. I assume he's talking to the boys.

     I grab my phone and headphones from my pocket and start playing my Hamilton playlist. Once that's done, I go back to polishing the car.

     I feel a hand place itself on my shoulder and, thanks to my quick reflexes, I turn around at lightning speed. I put my leg up on the person's shoulder and pull myself up the rest of the way so I'm sitting on his shoulders like the other day with Dean.

     I use my flexibility to my advantage and stand up on top of the person's shoulders. From there I do a backflip off of his shoulders and drop kick him when I land. I quickly stand back up and look at who I just attacked. My eyes widen when I see Sam laying on the ground. I cover my mouth with my hand and help him up.

"I'm so sorry Sam. Are you okay?" I ask as I take my headphones off and stop my music.

"It's fine. It was my fault, I caught you off guard." He says as he pulls himself up.

"Hey! Where's my apology?" The older Winchester throws his hands in the air.

Benny laughs. "You don't get one." I tell Dean.

"What? Why?!" He yells.

"Cuz' she did it to ya on purpose." Benny says. Sam, Castiel, and Bobby all laugh.

     Benny then walks up to me and looks me up and down. "Nice shirt." He chuckles.

     I look down at the white tank top I'm wearing and notice a bunch of dirt and oil all over it. I laugh and spread my arms open for a hug. Benny looks at me in shock and hides behind Dean.