Yule Ball

It was the day of the yule ball.

I still didn't have a date because I am too good for anyone in this school.

Well, anyone but filch...

Stop it y/n! This needs to stop happening. Everyday Filch finds a way to slip into my thoughts and I don't understand.

The other day, when he offered his hand out, it changed something in me. And I'm not sure if it was a good change.

I slipped on my yule ball dress

I looked like a real sexy beast

All the students would be drooling... And maybe one of the teachers....

Y/n! Cut it out you silly goose.

I did my hair and makeup and wandered down to the great Hall. I spotted Harry and smirked at him.

He glared back at me. You see, he was very annoyed at me. I slept with him and then ignored him. That's right you lot, I slept with the chosen one.

And boy did I feel chosen that night.

I continued into the great hall and that's when I spotted Filch dancing with his cat.

I felt a pang in my chest. I didn't understand it. Why did I feel so upset watching Filch dance with his cat? Maybe it was because I felt like it should be me dancing with him.

I screamed and everyone looked at me.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!" I screeched.

I flipped them all off and ran outside.

I started growling and couldn't stop. I punched my chest like a gorilla and started running around like one.

I felt like nothing could calm me down now. But then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

I instantly stopped growling and purred instead. I knew it was Filch so I started acting like a cat. Maybe that was make him like me.

"Hunny bun, you don't need to act like a cat to catch my attention" He whispered in my ear.

I felt so embarrassed so I pissed myself.

He chucked and started to mop me up.

"Sorry it must be my wap" I said trying to save myself from further embarrassment.

He giggled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm sure it is mama" He winked at me.

I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed like a possessed goblin. Hehehehe.

Filched joined in but his laughter suddenly turned into sobs.

I stopped laughing and began to lick his tears away.

"What's wrong filchy boo?"

"Mrs Norris won't like this. Me out here with you. Shes going to be jealous and I fear that you'll be in grave danger-"

I shushed him by bending down at kissing his toesies.

"Mrs Norris is not going to hurt me Filchy Wilchy. I promise" I said.

He nodded his head and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

Quite literally.

My bones were being crushed. I felt them cracking underneath my skin.

I then died.

But I came back to life because I'm a different breed. Take that Harry Potty. You have some competition.