014

A verrrrrry short one, but I'd like to leave you all like this before I leave to Paris (:

Today is the first day. Louis is going to have his very first game on a world cup. That he is stressed is an understatement.

"Come on, love. You'll do great." Harry tries to shush Louis who is running around the younger boy's room. "Come sit down for a bit." Harry grabs Louis' wrists and pulls him next to him on the end of the bed.

"I'm so scared." Louis admits. "I know I'm going to play and what if I mess up Haz? What if I literally going to disappoint the whole fucking country? I have never played on this level and..."

"Shush, Lou. If coach doesn't believe in you than he wouldn't put you on the field. I believe in you, everybody believes in you. You are going to do so great." Harry caresses Louis' cheek. "You're going to be great. I'm going to cheer you on. Look! Your jersey is already lying there, ready for me to wear it."

"Put it on now."

Harry raises one eyebrow and smiles at Louis?

"Want me to wear it now?"

"Yeah. I want you to see it on you before I play. I might just faint on the field when I catch you on it during the game." Louis winks and bites his lip, making Harry blush like crazy.

So the curly boy grabs the jersey and goes to the bathroom. He is too insecure to change in front of Louis, who has literally the body of a Greek god. Then there is Harry without any muscles and a little bit of belly fat. No, he is definitely not going to change in front of his hot straight best friend who he's crushing on.

So when his jersey is on he walks back into the room and he can feel Louis stare at him. It makes him feel a bit uncomfortable but he wouldn't be if he recognised the hearts in Louis' eyes.

"You look so gorgeous." Louis can't stop staring at the boy in front of him. "So incredibly gorgeous, Haz." Louis' hand moves to Harry's curls. "How did I get so lucky to get to know you?" Louis' other hand moves around Harry's waist and pulls him closer.

"I'm so happy to be with you too." Harry whispers. "Very happy Lou."

And it takes Harry by surprise what happens next. Louis pushes Harry carefully against the wall and connects their lips. His lips feel soft against Harry's, his breath smells like mint . Louis pins Harry against the wall, deepening the kiss but still no tongue involved and Harry feels like in heaven. It's so much better then there first kiss and when Louis pulls away, Harry's eyes are still closed.

"I have to go to the game. See you right after?" Louis bites his swollen lip and looks at Harry from under his eyelashes.

Harry only nods, being lost for words. His fingers are touching his lips and just waves at Louis when he leaves the room.

They kissed

Again

Friends shouldn't kiss...