𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧||𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Flashback - the coffee shop incident Loud knocking on my office door interrupted me from my the piles of paperwork that was sat on my desk

Loud knocking on my office door interrupted me from my the piles of paperwork that was sat on my desk. I sighed in annoyance because everyone knows not to fucking disturb me whilst I'm at work.

"Come in." I grumbled, signing my signature onto multiple different papers.

"Xavier, this is urgent." Pietro, my best friend, spoke as soon as he opened my office door.

"The fuck do you want?" I glared at him, clenching my jaw to stop myself from yelling at him to get the fuck out.

"It's  your father," Pietro spoke with caution knowing damn well I want nothing to do with that bastard. I raised an eyebrow signalling for him to continue as I leaned back against my chair, drumming my fingers along the arm of it. "he wants to come back."

I scoffed in response to his idiocy, "You know damn well that's not going to happen."

"You don't understand Xav, he has threatened her." He sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

I felt my fists clench as I ran a hand along my jaw. Anger raised within me at the thought of any harm coming to her. Yeah she's a real piece of work at times but I wouldn't want any harm to come her way. I don't give a shit about her. Zero fucks at all. None.

Abruptly I stood up from chair, "Di' a quel bastardo che non prende niente!"

(tell that bastard he's not getting anything!)

"Xav-" Pietro stood up from his seat.

"I don't give a fuck Pietro! I don't care what he has to say!" I glared at him, unclenching and clenching my fists.

"You stubborn piece of shit think about her." He sighed, running a hand down his face.

"Tell him if he dares to touch her, I won't hesitate to end his fucking life." I gritted out, "he should know I don't fucking bluff."  I don't know what this woman is doing to me. She drives me fucking insane. It's not like I give a fuck about her.

꧁꧂

As I was finishing up my paperwork, my phone rang with Valentina's name on the screen. Concerned, I picked up the phone.

"V? You alright?" I placed the phone between my ear and shoulder as I packed up my paperwork.

"Code 7," She blurted out, "Starbucks." She ended the call without giving me a chance to response.  God fucking damn it.

Code 7. Someone is watching us.

I hurriedly put my phone in my pocket and rushed out the door.