Jin

Stupid, self centered, insufferable, jackass!
I can't breathe and I'm angry. Angry by the fact I'm so turned I'm about to lose it. My body is so sensitive I'm nothing but a shaking, trembling mess under Taehyung's rough hands. I hate it the way he knows exactly how to work me into this weak, submissive bitch.
He knows how to touch, exactly what to say and do to drive me wild and I hate it. I have to regain the upper hand. I know he's only doing this to distract me, anyway. But, oh contraire, I will not forget. He's seem to underestimate me once again.
Silly silly vampire.
I feign submission just long enough for him to finally release my binds before I flip it on him. With everything I've got, I move on top of him and wrap my tail around his throat, pulling it taunt and chocking him.
His eyes alight with mischief and excitement. His fingers grip my hips hard enough to hurt but I don't care. I kiss him deeply, sinking down on his throbbing erection and working my hips. He groans, thrusting under me almost too much that I have to hold on so not to buck off.
I tighten my grip around his throat until I see he can't breathe. He doesn't stop me, doesn't try to pull my tail away. The more I hurt him, the more excited he becomes. I feel my ass being pumped with his milk cum which sends me over the edge as well.
Moaning, I collapse onto his chest. Glaring at him, spit in his face out of spite. He only laughs a choked muffled sound and licks it.
"Trying to kill me again, baby?"
Grinning wickedly, I shrug, moving up his chest until my spent cock drags across his lips. He laps the tip, suckling the cum still dripping. The sight sends a shutter down my spine.
He roughly pants, now trying to remove my tail. I jerk it hard and his body goes limp, passing out. Sighing, I slide off the bed with shaky legs and find my robe. He won't be out for long but it's enough to get a breather. I'm not worried for when he wakes. He'll just laugh it off or punish me with more sex—which isn't really a punishment.
       I hate that he's made me into such a perverted person that likes his mental games and abuse. I'm not stupid—looking from the outside no one would ever understand how our relationship works. But it does. I love him. Very much. Despite his selfish, manipulative ways...I love those parts of him, too. I just don't like when I'm not included.
      He's just too smart and too ambition to live in the moment. Instead, always rushing towards the future end game and nothing more. He's too much sometimes.
       Frowning, I ignore the ache in my hips and ass and move towards the desk with my cellphone. Hesitantly, I dial Jimin.
      "Hello?" I can tell by his voice he'd been sleeping.
      I chew my bottom lip anxiously. "Jimin, it's me, Jin."
      "Hyung? What's wrong?" I can hear rustling from the other side and know he's getting out of bed.
      "I need to speak to Yoongi. Quickly." I'm not stupid. I know Tae is plotting something major and I don't want Yoongi to be taken into it. He needs to disappear—
       The phone is snatched out of my hand and I'm spun around as Tae disconnects the line, tossing the phone behind him without a care. He observes me cooly. "What are you doing, love? Recovered already?"
      Standing up straighter, I cross my arms and lean against the wall casually. "I don't think I have to tell you all my business. You aren't my keeper. Not my fault you tapped out in the end and couldn't handle me. I got bored. Nothing wrong with calling my brother for a chat." Defensive.
       He raises a brow, smirking. "Your brother? Didn't know Yoongi is your blood now."
      I sniff. "He's mated to my brother so that also makes him my brother." Countering.
      "Why so defensive?"
      "Why so curious?"
      "Aren't you always questioning my business? Just matching your curious energy."
      "Well stop it now." I demand, trying to step around him.
       He grabs my face painfully tight before taking my mouth in a violent kiss. I bite his tongue hard and swallow blood.
     Slapping him hard, I shove him away and he stumbles purposely down onto the small sofa couch, stretching and staring up at me with interest. "Why so moody? Didn't I work it out of you enough tonight? We can go again." His eyes trail down my body, clearing imagining underneath my robe.
      I tighten it with resolve, not interested in being swayed again. "Leave Yoongi and the others alone. I don't know exactly what your planning but stop it."
      "You don't even know what I'm planning."
      "Because you won't tell me." I point out. "It's obviously something I'm going to protest or you wouldn't both hiding it. You love bragging and gloating. If you aren't then I'm right to be suspicious. Try to deny it?" I argue.
       He looks away, irritated.
       Aha. I knew it. "I'm right to warn Yoongi away from you."
      He sucks his front teeth, feigning nonchalance but I can see the annoyance and anger building in his eyes. "It doesn't matter. Even if he wanted to hide I'd find him. Have you forgotten who I am?"
      "Don't forget who I am."
      "I'm not planning on forcing him into anything. I'd like to share my vision and get his willing participation."
      "We both know he will say no and you will enforce him. You'll use the new title to punish him into doing what you want. I know it's true. You can't fool me, Kim Taehyung."
      "Baby..." Sighing, he reaches for me, tugging me closer and onto his lap. Locking his arms around me, he buries his face in my chest. "Don't be so upset with me. I'll share all my plans with you soon enough." He pauses. "I'll admit that you might not be happy with everything I want to do but sacrifices must be made for our greater future."
       I roll my eyes and climb off his lap. "I'm going to bed." I stop, second thoughts. "After you change the sheets!" I point towards the bedroom and after a long drawn out groan, he disappears and fresh sheets soon appear on the bed.
      Sinking into the pillows, I relax and try not to start another argument tonight. I'm too exhausted after everything. This is definitely not the end of the discussion, however.
      As we both drift off to sleep...I can't help but get the feeling we're being watched. I'm too far gone in my dreams to fully wake up and investigate, though.
        The window....was it always open?
       My last thought before I feel a shadow above me and a hand cover my mouth.
       Everything goes black.
       Taehyung—!!