15.) "I am hungry,"

Jezzabelle's POV

Two months later I woke up to loud cries coming from down the hall. I detached myself from Xander's grip and walked out of the room. I walked into the nursery and Adriana was laying on her bed wailing. I sighed and picked her up, "What is wrong baby" I whispered. She continued crying so I walked downstairs with her. "Stay here" I said sitting her in her playpen. She never stopped crying as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the stuff to fix her bottle. I heard a crash come from the living room and her crying got louder.

I ran in and saw the playpen tipped on its side and she was laying beside it wailing. I walked over and picked her up. I bounced her gently in her arms but she would not stop crying. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed her bottle. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch, everytime I put the bottle to her face she would turn the other direction. "What is wrong?" Xander's deep, sexy morning voice said from the stairs. I looked towards him and smiled sheepishly, "I don't know" I said. He walked over and took her from me. My jaw dropped when he sat down and she stopped crying and drank from the bottle. "How?" I whispered. He looked at me with tired eyes and I glared at him and walked to the kitchen to clean up the mess I made while making her bottle.

Ten minutes later I was wiping my hands on a rag when Xander walked in. "She is asleep in bed," he said, taking a seat at the counter. I nodded and walked over to stand next to him. "4 AM" I said, rubbing his back. He nodded and stood."We should work out for a bit" I suggested. He looked at me and nodded. We walked upstairs and changed into our workout clothes.

We walked downstairs to the gym and I went to the treadmills while Xander went to the bench. After fifteen minutes of running I got off and went to the fridge in the corner and grabbed some water. Xander was lifting weights and listening to music. I watched him as his abs flexed everytime he lifted something. My mouth water and I had to look away before he caught me staring. I did my cool down exercise and then walked over to Xander. He was doing squats. "I am done," I said, kissing his cheek and running back upstairs. I took a shower and then changed into comfy clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Carla cooking breakfast and Avery sitting at the counter. "Hey" I said sitting beside her. She smiled at me and continued watching Carla cook. "I was thinking, do you want to go out today?" I said. She looked at me and nodded, "Where?" she asked. I chuckled, "I was thinking you, me and the kids could go christmas shopping" I said considering christmas was right around the corner. She nodded and then turned her attention back on Carla. I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders and a kiss being laid on my cheek, "Hi" I said rubbing his arm. He pulled away and sat beside me. I smiled at him and he leaned his elbow on the bar, "I am taking Avery and the kids out" I said. He nodded and then looked at Avery, she smiled at him, "Good morning" she said. He nodded and then looked back at me. "Where are you going?" he asked. I smiled and wiped some of his hair off his forehead, "Christmas shopping" I said. He smirked, "I already have your christmas present" he said. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Mommy" I looked behind me and smiled wide when I saw Josh with Adriana in his arms, "She is hungry" he said. I chuckled and stood up, I grabbed her from him and kissed his head. "Thank you buddy" I said. He smiled and took a seat at the table. Carla passed around our food and I fed Araiana while eating my own food.

After we finished eating everyone went to their rooms and got ready. Xander and I went to the closet and got dressed.

 Xander and I went to the closet and got dressed