Chapter 14 The Orc Of Disaster

No one's POV

As Nhazul and Rimuru are in the air, getting ready to take on the Orc Lord, they both heard something in distance, along with everyone else, as something came crashing down in front of the Orc Lord.

Nhazul: What the hell?

Rimuru: Are you a Majin?

???: What's the big idea?! How dare you ruin the great Lord Gelmud's plans?!

Nhazul: Gelmud?

System: Gelmud is-

Nhazul: The one who named Rigurd's eldest son, I know, System.

System: O-Oh...

Gelmud: A new Demon Lord who would have done my bidding was about to be born!

Rimuru: A new...

Nhazul: Demon Lord?

Gelmud: Yes! That's why I gave out so many names, sowed so many seeds! All to create the ultimate pawn!

Benimaru and the others looked at him furiously.

Hakurou: And that's why...

Souei: You showed up...

Shion: In our village?

Gabiru: Oh! Lord Gelmud! What brings you here? Could it be you've come to help us?

Gelmud: You useless dolt!

Gabiru and Lizardmen: Huh?

Gelmud: Just become a meal for the Orc Lord already!

Gabiru looked at Gelmud completely shocked.

Gabiru: Huh?!

Gelmud: A useless fool like you will never be more then a nuisance! So be eaten by the Orc Lord and become his strength! You'll be useful to me in death. Consider it an honor.

Gabiru: G-Gero-Ge-Gel...

Gelmud: Get him, Orc Lord!

The Orc Lord just looked at Gelmud.

Gulmud: What's the matter?

Orc Lord: What do you mean by evolving into a Demon Lord?

Gelmud: You really are an imbecile. You will become the Demon Lord "Orc Disaster" and rule over the entire Forest of Jura! That's what both he and I desire!

Rimuru: Who's "he"?

Orc Lord: ....

Gelmud: Why are you just standing there, you dumb pig?! There's no tone. I'm not supposed to interfere, but I have no choice.

Gelmud then looked at Gabiru, forming a pink energy ball in his hand, shocking Gabiru.

Lizardmen#1: Sir Gabiru!