Squid games

OK
YES
THIS IS GONNA BE A SQUID GAME CHAP
IT DOESNT RLLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY I JUST DECIDED TO DO A BUNCH OF RHESE RANDOMS FOR FUN! THANK YOU TO @jisoos_wifeu FOR RECOMMENDING THIS! <3333
Also prepare the tissues😩

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

"Eomma, Appa... where are you going?" Hyunjae asked as he held his grandmas hand.

"Yes, where are you two going?" Seungmins mom asked.

You and Seungmin both looked at each other before looking at her and seungmins dad.

"Eomma... me and minjee are going to be working... it's going to be very busy, that's why we're leaving Hyunjae with you..." Seungmin explained. Lately, you both have been struggling financially.

Seungmins job has been loosing a lot of money due to his boss having a scandal, and your job has been going downhill too. Your boss promised to pay you all by the end of last week, but said he hasn't had the money since business wasn't going so well.

"Alright dear. Come back as fast as possible okay?" His mom said, smiling.

You and Seungmin both looked at each other before looking at her once again.

"We promise..." you nodded. "We love you Hyunjae. Remember that okay? Be a good kid for grandma and grandpa."

"Ok eomma!" Hyunjae smiled.

"We love you okay? Eat all your meals and be good. Don't cause trouble for them." Seungmin added as Hyunjae nodded.

You and Seungmin both hugged Hyunjae before leaving.

"Are we really going back there...???" You looked at Seungmin.

He looked down at you, "I can go. You don't have to."

"No way I'm letting you go there alone. I'll go with." You smiled.

- time skip -

"Pass word." The guy in the red suit asked as he pulled up to the stop sign.

"Squid game." You said.

The door opened and you both got in. He put on the gas mask before pressing a button. You quickly lifted up your sweater to cover your mouth and nose. Gas started going into the car, knocking Seungmin out. You closed your eyes, pretending to get knocked out too.

After a while, the car came to a stop. The door opened and you felt Seungmins body being dragged out. Suddenly, when someone was coming towards you, you felt them being yanked back. You felt the car move around, making you open your eyes.

The guy in the red suit was now knocked out. Your eyes widened, looking at the guy. A guys eyes widened as he saw you, "I promise I'm helping."

You looked at him, but only saw trust and fear in his eyes. You nodded and closed your eyes, waiting for him to get changed.

He changed into the red suit and changed the guy as well. He dragged the body out the car and threw it over the boat.

He came back and unbuckled you, "pretend to sleep." He whispered.

You closed your eyes again and let your body go numb so he could carry out as well.

- time skip -

"Start undressing her." Someone ordered.

They started by taking off your sweater. You put the small pocket knife you had, into the guys pocket smoothly, feeling them patting you down. You then took it back after they changed your top and put the knife back in your pocket. They then undressed your bottoms and dressed you in new ones.