twelve

😈SMUT WARNING😈

😈SMUT WARNING😈

"We need to talk."

"Alright, let's hear it. Let's hear how much you hated-"

"No, no, you listen to me, yeah?" Rafe said, interrupting her, furrowing his brows as he began to pace in front of her, "I just, a Pogue? You let a Pogue kiss you? That's, no, Iris, it just doesn't seem right."

"Surprisingly it got you guys to stop fighting since it caught your attention." Iris shot back.

"Oh yeah, right." Rafe got close to her, "We've been over this. You are mine. Not some dirty fucking Pogues! Mine! Do you understand?"

"Rafe-"

"Do you fucking understand?" Rafe asked, his voice low as he grabbed her by the neck, not aggressively, but enough to show what he truly wanted, "Or do I need to make you understand?"

He knew exactly how to reel her in and make her weak and she never fought it. How could she? Rafe Cameron had his hand wrapped around her neck, just how he knew she liked it, and she could already feel the warmth growing between her legs. It was sick, honestly. They always used sex as a coping mechanism rather than actually talking out their feelings. But that wasn't likely to stop anytime soon.

"No, I understand."

"Really? Because I don't think you do."

"If you don't think I do then why don't you make me understand. Show me then." Iris shot back, getting a smirk from Rafe.

She wasn't going to turn down angry sex with him. It was always better. Rafe let go of her neck and grabbed her arm again, dragging her to the pier, walking about halfway down.

Rafe's lips found their way to her neck, biting and sucking where he could, while his hand slipped into the slit in her dress and palmed her over her underwear.

He chuckled, "I can feel how wet you are for me, princess."

And without hesitation, he slid her underwear to the side and shoved his fingers in her, earning a moan from Iris.

"You're so fucking wet." Rafe muttered as he ripped off her underwear, "Bend over the railing."

"Rafe, what, it's not sturdy-"

"Bend over the railing now."

Iris hesitated and when she was going to lean onto the railing, Rafe pushed her over. She could hear him undoing his belt and fumbling with her dress.

"Jesus, why is this dress so big?"

Rafe sighed, frustratedly before finally moving her dress out of the way as he slammed into her, only giving her a split second to recover. He gripped her hips as tight as he could as he thrusted himself into her over and over again.